"Luck is the residue of design......." Branch Rickey
So how do you design a profile that makes you lucky enough to meet that special person on line ?
Not sure but here goes - I am pretty happy with all areas of my life - I love my family & work and after 20 years of corporate life have a great work /life balance as I now work for myself.
I love good food & wine - I am always up to try a new restaurant or wine bar.
Favorite drink is Campari and soda (odd choice i know) or a lovely Pinot Noir- Australian or NZ
travelling is fun and so is snow skiing overseas......(love Italy ! )
I love going to the races and I am member at Randwick
I exercise about twice at week at Coogee, it nearly kills me but "you can do anything for one hour "
I live close to Bondi, so love the bondi - bronte walk or a walk to the "the gap" at Vaucluse for a change. I travel quite a bit for work, just interstate.
At a glance
|Summary||STG2013's details||STG2013's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||45 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 10km of Bondi Beach 2026|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||South European, Middle Eastern, Indian, Other Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Job role||Business Owner||Professional, Senior Management, Tradesperson, Technical, Management, Business Owner, Executive|
What I'm looking for
Fun, relaxed, caring, reliable bloke who is social but loves staying in also. Loves to work hard but enjoys down time. He likes to take care of himself, but not fanatical
- Male, for a relationship, dating or companionship
- pop, modern, jazz, Classical music,most genres
- i love reading - it can make the time disappear !
- Movies & TV
- Classics & not a lot of TV unless a great ABC/ SBS series comes along..6 feet under,Sopranos I don't have Foxtel
- I love the horse races and I am a member at the ATC , I go to a gym in Coogee about 2-3 times per week.... .I did play netball for years but my "ankles packed it in" No particular interest in any one sport but enjoy watching rugby union. Love snow skiing also
- Other Interests
- Snow skiing , travelling, good food, new experiences, ...open to other ideas. I subscribe to Belvoir Theatre and attend about 5-6 productions each year.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if STG2013 is online now.
- Get to know STG2013 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Dec '13