There is beauty in imperfection
Are you creative, thoughtful, intelligent and enjoy stimulating conversation? Are you active, adventurous and young at heart? Do you feel as comfortable roughing it in the bush or dressed for a sophisticated and cultured evening out? Could be that these characteristics would make us a good match.
Sport and exercise have always been a part of my life. I am fit, healthy and active. I couldn't live without the ocean - I just love it, it's good for the soul. I enjoy walking on the beach or "around the rocks" and participate in most water sports such as surfing, SUP, sailing, SCUBA diving and swimming.
I enjoy, very much, being in a relationship and I am not a player. I'm considered to be a genuine, compassionate and honest person with an outgoing and friendly personality. My friends say that I am witty, cheeky and have a GSOH. I value similar character traits in others.
The right person that I truly care for will provide me with enough motivation and inspiration for a lifetime - behind every good man there is a great woman. Getting to this point will be a lot of fun. I do not expect to find my soul mate up front. That would just be a bonus, if it happened. So why shouldn't I insist on loving the journey as well as celebrating the destination? Like a lottery, you have to be in it to win it. If you are interested in finding out more, I would rather it was in person so I can see the sparkle in your eyes that tells me more about you than I will ever learn on the net!
At a glance
|Summary||SUPman's details||SUPman's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||47 - 56 yrs old|
|Location||North Coast, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone to talk to. Someone to laugh with. Someone fit and active. Someone educated, cultured and artistic. Someone creative and intelligent with an inner beauty and gentle nature. Someone without body piercings, tattoos or a beer gut. An independent person with ideas to discuss and dreams to pursue
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Essential - I have an eclectic taste in music and it's a big part of my life. I play a number of instruments and enjoy listening to Jazz, Blues, Classical and contemporary music. My play list ATM includes Keb Mo, Adele, Andrew Winton, Amy Winehouse, Ash Grunwald, Ben Harper and Harry Manx
- Non fiction - architecture, sustainable living, personal development, interesting magazines and texts related to my profession. I am currently reading "Understanding the Psychology of Romantic Love"
- Movies & TV
- Mainly documentaries, world news, ABC, SBS and art house movies. Will watch some commercial TV if in the mood.
- I would rather participate than watch. Do occasionally watch some tennis or the AFL final. Love the ocean and most water sports. I SUP (stand up paddle board/surf), swim, surf and SCUBA dive. Love to walk and ride my bike.
- Other Interests
- My children, staying fit and healthy in mind and body, friends, renovating, architecture, red wine and good food, composing music, getting in on or under the water and guitar construction (luthiery).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SUPman is online now.
- Get to know SUPman safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '13