Life is what you make of it.. good things come to those who embrace it :) Never let your spirit be tamed....
Outgoing, laid back, love a laugh, love people, just trying to enjoy every moment I get on this earth. Lived overseas for around 6 years and returned to Sydney almost 2 years ago now.. enjoy travelling and seeing new places. I love being outdoors and making the most of what it has to offer.. so many weekends are spent doing something active whether it be biking, boating, fishing, hiking etc.. love trying new activities as tend to get bored easily. Keeping fit is important to me.. last goal was Tough Mudder and new one i'm trying is Touch AFL.. although not yet very competent! I tend to spend the rest of my spare time hanging out with friends.. perhaps heading out to restaurants or cooking nice meals at home.. trying new recipes - love having people round for food. I also enjoy a good night out too.. depends on the mood! But am definitely over the club scene, moreso prefer small bars these days. Other things I enjoy include listening to music and discovering new artists, going to gigs/dj sets every now and then, browsing markets, weekends away, technology (and making it work!), nature and animals. I work in the project management sector and work hard, but I definitely don't believe in working stupid hours or not having a balance in life. I would rather look back in life and regret things I may have done opposed to regretting not doing things :)
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
SW83's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||30 years old||27 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Surry Hills 2010|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Somone who I can have a laugh with and who doesn't take themselves too seriously, adventurous, goal-oriented, active, fun, honest, outgoing.. who knows.. just someone I connect with I guess! You can't put a person into a paragraph of words
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'm a huge music fan & love many different genres. Some of my favourite artists include Jurassic 5, Ben Harper, Faithless, Bone Thugs n Harmony, Buena Vista Social Club, Above & Beyond, Thievery Corporation, U2, People Under The Stairs, The XX, Nate Dogg, Bob Marley & loads more.
- I don't read as often as I used to unfortunately.. but when I do I love reading real life recounts.. last book I read was about a group of guys who travelled down the Amazon in a raft. About to start the 50 shades series now.. let's see if they live up to reviews.
- Movies & TV
- Sons of Anarchy, Hamish & Andy.. don't watch a huge amount of tv.
- Running, cycling, gym, adventure races, sailing, will give most things a try..
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SW83 is online now.
- Get to know SW83 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: