Fun, Independent, and Honest. Been told I am a tad quirky. I think it is meant as a compliment. But hey, rather be quirky then just average.
Ok,where to start what to ramble on about now.1st & foremost,if you like to play mind games,if you think little white lies are funny, if you cheat, if you tell big lies then just please don't bother reading anymore. I am so over,I am done & dusted with being lied to.I like life to be uncomplicated and fun Is that really that big of an ask?? So me? I am a very young 47, in looks and attitude. I have traveled the world &settled in the outback now. I have been married and divorced & while I would like to find a nice person to spend time with, I am not desperate to get married or anything too serious straightaway.I live life very uncomplicated, I have a nice home,way too many animals & a reasonably nice child. I don't make any grand plans for the future, although I would like to go out dancing more often but that's another story. I am fiercely independent, I own my power tools and I know how to use them thank you very much. I will move that great big lump of furniture by myself and put my back out, rather then ask for help, silly I know. I do not borrow money and I do not own a credit card. If I can't afford it then I don't buy it. I am reasonably funny, way too sarcastic. It can take a while to get my sense of humour but it's all good. I believe god made red wine especially for me. ( wish he hadn't invented hangovers to go with them but luckily I don't drink that much these days so I keep them to the bare minimum) Against popular belief I don't think Chocolate is the be all & end all of life. And flowers,really should stay in the garden and not in the house making a mess. I don't really do the whole romance crap,sorry but I am way too cynical for that stuff.I think that's enough rambling. Hope it kept you reasonably entertained.
At a glance
|Summary||SaffieCat's details||SaffieCat's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||40 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Far - West Region (eg. Broken Hill), NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||at least 5'4/162 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||High School|
What I'm looking for
Honesty, I know it's a cliche but it's top of the list. Compassionate, Not A couch potato. Love a quick wit. Not afraid to try new things, be it food or activities.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love all types of music although I am very partial to bit of Keith Urban any time of the day. (Pretty sure any moment now he will dump Nicole & come rescue me from the desert). I love country, I love rock, pop & even bit of rap every blue moon.
- I read, I read heaps. Mainly biographies and true stores on anyone or any subject. In between I will branch out into a good murder mystery thriller. This usually means I will come out with little bits of useless information and trivia on a regular basis,
- Movies & TV
- MY telly is always on but I rarely actually sit down to watch a show from beginning to end. Unless I have company and a bottle of wine, then I can kick back and relax.
- Nope, don't play any. Don't really watch any but hey am willing to learn.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SaffieCat is online now.
- Get to know SaffieCat safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Dec '13