Most Of The World's Problems Can Be Solved Over A Cup Of English Breakfast...
Born in New Zealand (Nu Zulund) but I've officially been here long enough to consider myself an Australian. Most people can't pick my accent anymore! (well, maybe they can when I've had a drink or two...)
I love my job, it keeps me busy and aside from the obvious financial benefits, I also get to work with some of my best friends. I work hard, so when I'm not working, I like to make the most of my time. I run and cycle as much as time and inclination allows, and have recently started introducing my elbows, knees and face to various mountain bike trails around Brisbane. I do triathlons sometimes, and have a goal of surviving an Olympic length one at the end of this year. As long as I can make it through the swim without drowning and/or being eaten by a shark, then I'm sure I'll be fine.
I like going for hikes, and just recently got back from a trip to Everest Base Camp, which was the best thing I've ever done. Ever. I can't wait to get back over there to climb something a bit more challenging.
I play guitar and sometimes attempt to sing, but mostly its just a hobby to relax to. I do play a mean version of Nothing Else Matters though.
Some would say I am a bit of a geek, and I would probably not correct them. It only applies for really cool stuff, like Star Wars and The Walking Dead, and if any of that scares you away, just remember - I ride mountain bikes and play Metallica on the guitar, so surely a little geekiness is okay... :)
In summary - I'm happy, stable, caring and cared for. I'm just looking for someone to share that all with. Surely there's some nice guys out there still?
At a glance
|Summary||Sahara's details||Sahara's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||32 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane - Inner South, QLD||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Outdoorsy, occasionally indoorsy. Preferably looks good in lycra. Happy, charming, sweet, caring. Understands the importance of flowers for no reason. Slightly geeky, intelligent. Doesn't use the word 'lol' in real conversation. Am I asking too much? :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Anything I can play along to on the guitar - so anything from Metallica to Tommy Emmanuel. Current favourites include Foo Fighters, Jimmy Eats World, Bird of Tokyo, Ed Sheeran.
- Love reading, but don't get as much time as I'd like. Recently finished the Game of Thrones series. Favourite book is probably Enders Game.
- Movies & TV
- I'm always keen to go see a good movie, maybe even a bad movie as long as there's popcorn involved. Tv show's are varied from big bang theory to game of thrones.
- Running, cycling, swimming, hiking. Went Bungy Jumping once, and keen to do it again. Rock climbing is something I want to do more of. About to go canyoning down in the Blue Mountains...
- Other Interests
- I do enjoy the odd bit of baking. My caramel slice gets rave reviews.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Sahara is online now.
- Get to know Sahara safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: