Passionate traveller with a unique sense of humour, leadfoot and insatiable curiosity about everything.
I'm in the Military but don't hold that against me. I've been in nearly 10 years and I work in Movements so I'm basically a glorified Travel Agent. I spend a lot of time away with work, so it makes it very difficult to meet people at home.
That said though, I love my job and I love to travel so I've got that double-edged-sword thing going on with my life...
At a glance
|Summary||Sande1981's details||Sande1981's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||30 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Darwin, NT||within 25km of Darwin City 0800|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'10/177 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
What I'm looking for
Seeking someone also interested in travel, trivia, music, movies and reading with a wicked sense of humour with whom I can share my passions and my beer.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Everything. Rock, Musical Theatre, Jazz, Blues, some Country, Metal...fav bands at the mo include: Nightwish, Papa Roach, Greenday, Sum 41, Disturbed.
- Most reads from the Lonely Planet travel guides and Military History to Raymond E Feist and George R Martin to Anita Blake Vampire Hunter novels - Don't laugh: she's pre-Buffy.
- Movies & TV
- I studied Media in Highschool and uni so I appreciate a well made film a bit left of the middle as much as a blockbuster. I believe that Argo and Skyfall were excellent and Russell Crowe was terrible in Les Miserables. TV - Dexter, Fringe, Revenge, Supernatural, Game of Thrones,
- I rowed competitively for 12 years so living in Darwin is a bit shit since the danger of crocs overrides my passion for getting on the water. I grew up in VIC so prefer Aussie Rules and prefer Union to League.
- Other Interests
- Overseas Travel, Food, History
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Sande1981 is online now.
- Get to know Sande1981 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Dec '13