Being a mum and spending time with Mother Nature are the two things that make my soul sing. I feel so very lucky living in such a beautiful place, and I love being able to go five minutes from home to a track or trail where I can exercise and feel soothed at the same time. I love outdoor sports, although a few injuries along the way, means I have to take things more gently than I used to, thus bushwalking is what I do most, with an intention to do more kayaking. I also have a strong need for mental stimulation and to feed my insatiable curiosity about the world around me. My ideal partner is someone who loves the natural world and wants to adventure in the outdoors with me, who also loves being part of a family. A kindred spirit, if you will.
At a glance
|Summary||Sassafrass's details||Sassafrass's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||38 - 52 yrs old|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'7/170 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Loving, kind, intelligent, passionate and compassionate, who loves children and being part of a family. I value honesty, integrity, and mutual respect. Someone who is strong minded, yet open to new ideas. A man who takes time to laugh and smell the roses, who shares my love of being active outdoors.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Male or Female, for friendship
- Eclectic pretty much sums it up. My favourites are Cat Empire, Bob Marley, RHCP, John Butler Trio to name a few. My tastes are so varied, I like something from all genres, from dixie, rock, pop, swing, jazz, musicals, country, and folk. I just like songs that make me itch to get up and dance!
- Well . . . here is where I confess to being a Fantasy tragic. Not a trekkie or fan, or anything hard core, just a happy lil book worm with a reading habit. Normally, I have to make it a rule to only read in the holidays as I am not very good at putting a book down once I pick it up.
- Movies & TV
- I love cinema. Good movies, with great acting and a story that captures my imagination. My favourite movie is Lord of the Rings, but this is not totally representative of my taste (sf movies are so often bad). I tend to choose movies with either heart and soul, or action.
- I used to play a lot of sport as a younger woman, but injuries have stopped me playing competitive sport, which is okay, as I have more time for my kids and for being active outdoors. I love to go bushwalking, kayaking, rafting, and the odd spot of caving. I have recently taken up orienteering.
- Other Interests
- Sitting in sunshine, camping, fishing, gardening, cooking, beading, writing and being creative. Looking after the environment. Fun with friends and meeting new people. Riding with my kids. Science - I am a curious soul and like to know how things work. Health and nutrition. Being happy in the moment
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Sassafrass is online now.
- Get to know Sassafrass safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 May '13