Take me on an adventure...
I've been living in Sydney now, two years. Before living in Sydney I was living and working in Spain teaching ESL. Throughout my twenties I found myself in a cycle of leaving Spain and then returning to it again, first as a traveller, then as a student and then to work. It didn't stick though and I found myself back in Canada where I worked as a tour leader to the Rockies (arguably the most spectacular place on Earth) and also as an international tour leader, where I had the most incredible opportunities to travel abroad. I've been a factotum, working many different penny-ante jobs just for the experience and quick buck, but I've found myself studying again for a career I love as my previous philosophy of, "I can always quit" started to get old and tired. And so I've found myself here in Australia, a place I fantasized about as a child and so far it's been a wonderful experience. I've enjoyed the long summers, made some cherished friends and, now, it would be lovely to meet you.
At a glance
|Summary||SassyLady81's details||SassyLady81's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||30 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW Sydney City, NSW Sydney - Inner West, NSW|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Religion||Catholic, Jewish, Agnostic, Atheist, Other|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
A friend, companion and partner to make me laugh and show me the world as I've never seen it before...
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Otis Redding, Dolly Parton, Ray LaMontagne, Duffy, Neko Case, White Stripes, Nina Pastori, Estrella Morente, Diego el Cigala.
- Ham on Rye, 11 Minutes, Siddharta, Running with Scissors, One Native Life, Little Black Sambo, The Paper Bag Princess. These books are the most memorable to me, but not necessarily my favourites. The book I just read is my favourite.
- Movies & TV
- A Christmas Story.
- I love watching World Cup and Euro Cup and the Olympics.
- Other Interests
- Dance, Song, Guitars, Campfires, Bargains, Travel.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SassyLady81 is online now.
- Get to know SassyLady81 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Nov '13