Leading a life of leisure and taking things as they come!
I don't know what I want to be when I grow up!
(currently working with a startup)
I approach the world with an irreverent sense of humour and an offbeat take on life.
Food is one of my pleasures, and Sydney is an outstanding place to indulge!
I try to travel when I can. Last destination was Cuba which was fascinating. If things work out I may get myself posted to New York for work!
Also I own the world's most awesome red velvet jacket.
At a glance
|Summary||SayNoGo's details||SayNoGo's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||24 - 35 yrs old|
Sydney - City, NSW
|within 10km of Darlington 2008|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who has an open mind and a willingness to discuss the issues of the day. Also you have to like dogs. Call me quirky but I don't trust people who don't like dogs.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I'm pretty diverse and open minded when it comes to my music. My first love is hip-hop. The kind where people are telling honest stories over big funky beats! Will get into music that makes me groove on the dancefloor. Also love going out to catch bands. Will give anything else a shot.
- I don't do enough of this! Favorite book is American Tabloid by James Elroy. That guy tells a twisted(but fascinating) story about America in the 60s. Just finished 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep'. Now taking on 'Arabian Nights'. Most of the reading I do is work related non-fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Game of Thrones, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, Archer, The West Wing, Fight Club, American Beauty, Star Wars (original trilogy!!!), Most things directed by Stanley Kubrick, Also dig my comedy and political satire ie Daily Show, Colbert Report, The Chaser, South park
- Hockey, the kind with a round ball. I'm also a cyclist but that's mainly for transport.
- Other Interests
- Judging books by their covers...RSVP...and sarcasm :p Also why are so many people into the Shawshank Redemption. Am I the only person who thinks this is unusual?
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SayNoGo is online now.
- Get to know SayNoGo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: