I have no idea what I'm doing here. Is that a good or bad thing?
It's hard to describe myself but I'd say I'm a fairly average guy with a bit of quirky side who likes to see the world a little differently when I can. I'd say I'm friendly, honest, a reasonable and open-minded person and am generally accepting of most people. I can be a bit shy at times and generally need to warm up to new people but once I'm in my comfort zone I have no problems.
I'm a fairly busy person and have an ever-expanding range of hobbies and activities that keep me busy. I get a huge amount of satisfaction form being constructive especially when helping people but I can be a bit spontaneous at times and can tend to drop and pick up new things on a whim. There are too many things I'd like to do and wish I had time (and motivation) to do it all. Having said that, I do like to relax and would like to do more of it. Nothing beats finding a nice spot somewhere talking rubbish for hours with good company over good food and drink.
I'm in the IT industry so I am in front of a computer most of the time. I thoroughly enjoy the work I do and the challenges that come with it. I don't like to spend all my time in front of a computer and try to get away when I can but every now and then I need to become a hermit for a weekend when a good title comes out or when i need to do some study.
I'm new to this scene. I think it can be difficult to meet people in Canberra so I think RSVP is a good way to do it. However the whole Internet dating thing is a bit artificial to me and it's not really the way I'd like to meet someone for a relationship so I am expecting a few surprises along the way. I'm happy to make connections with likeminded people and make some new friends. Anything else is a bonus.
At a glance
|Summary||ScubaA82's details||ScubaA82's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||26 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 50km of Canberra 2600|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Everything from metal to classical. What i listen to depends on what i'm doing and the mood i'm in. I'm not a big fan of R&B, coutry or church music.
- Mainly computer textbooks although i'm into psychology and self improvement. if i had more time i'd like to read more in these areas.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much TV but i enjoy Dexter, Lost, Mythbusters and Judge Judy.
- I don't play any sports but try to keep fit in the Gym. If i had time i'd like to do some martial arts.
- Other Interests
- Plenty, just ask.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ScubaA82 is online now.
- Get to know ScubaA82 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: