Perhaps the only guy on the coast without a tattoo....
After years of learning things the hard way (the best way?!), I've reached a place where I'm very happy, content and living a balanced life. I believe everything in life that's really good / worthwhile takes time. There's no short cuts. So the things I like in life follow on from that. I like substance and character; not "sugar hits". I like great coffee, great wine, great food, great architecture... anything that someone has put time, effort and passion into.
The most important things in my life are all people and my family is at the top of the list. So I guess that makes me family orientated. My spare time revolves around water; either in it, on it or beside it! I work in Brisbane City and live on the northern end of the GC so I seem to divide my time between the two.
I've heard people describe me as calm, witty, honest and smart. Fair descriptions I think. I'm sure there's been the odd negative word used about me over the years also but I'm sure I misheard!
At a glance
|Summary||Seb1976's details||Seb1976's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||28 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||within 100km of Helensvale 4212|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I don't have a checklist. Just someone with a good heart who genuinely cares about other people.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Quite diverse: Pearl Jam, REM, Foo Fighters, Ben Lee, Hole, Counting Crows, Frank Sinatra, Righteous Brothers, The Killers, You am I, random covers / acoustic pieces on You Tube.
- I seem to read a lot of news websites. The rare times I read a book (usually on a long haul flight...) it's usually a biography or other non-fiction.
- Movies & TV
- I like movies with a message (i.e. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Shawshank Redemption, Falling Down) but I also like Will Ferrell movies so figure that out! Don't watch many TV shows except for Sons of Anarchy and Survivor (and increasingly ABC, eek!).
- To watch: rugby union, formula 1. To play: tennis, golf, cricket (retired). To maintain some degree of fitness I do boot camp, gym and jog.
- Other Interests
- Taking my little boat out on the Broadwater, lazing by the pool, fishing, learning Japanese, travel
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Seb1976 is online now.
- Get to know Seb1976 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13