Highhopes19 (was Seddo70)
'Show a little faith, there's magic in the night..."
"We have nothing to fear but fear itself"...so here goes: With those words ringing in my ear from FDR and Harper Lee, I guess it's time to write my introduction.
Like most people here I arrived unexpectedly.
Fed up with the usual 'scene'of pubs and bars, recommendations from friends, or hoping for that chance encounter in the supermarket or on the train, (Not that I catch the train, but I've heard it happens!) I find myself making judgements on peoples character and suitability based on two or three grainy photos and a mashed together written profile.
I can't say I'm your knight in shining armour, your Mr.BIG or Brad Pitt (the lack of hair cuts me out of most of them), but what I can say is that I'm honest, respectful and caring.
I have a job that I like, kids I love, and keep myself as active and fit as possible.
, I'm not a time waster or a tyre kicker (if you're not sure of that saying ask your dad or brother!)
Anyway, lets catch up for a coffee (or hot choc in my case), as a picture only tells half of the story.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
At a glance
|Summary||Highhopes19's details||Highhopes19's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||32 - 45 yrs old|
Melbourne - West, VIC
|within 25km of Essendon 3040|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'7/170 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Eye colour||Blue||Green, Grey, Brown, Black, Blue, Hazel|
|Hair colour||Bald||White, Grey, Black, Other, Auburn, Red, Blonde, Dark Brown, Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||North European, Other Caucasian, Mixed Race, South European, East European|
|Religion||Catholic||Buddhist, Jewish, Agnostic, Atheist, Anglican, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Right wing, Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »||Sagittarius, Scorpio, Gemini, Libra, Cancer, Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn, Pisces, Aries, Leo, Aquarius|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet, Vegetarian, Vegan, Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Diploma||Diploma, Degree, Some college, High School, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services||Defence / Emergency Services, HR/Employment / Training, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Administration, Accounting, Trades / Services, Consulting, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Advertising / PR / Media, Education / Science, Financial Services, Sales / Marketing, Legal, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Mining, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Customer Service / Call Centres, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Healthcare / Medical, IT / Telecoms, Government, Property / Real Estate|
|Job role||Professional||Customer Service Role, Business Owner, Professional, Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Executive, Senior Management, Technical|
What I'm looking for
Would be great to meet a girl who is fun loving and easy going, sporty with a love of the outdoors, honest and open, a glass half full kind of girl who has a positive attitude, somebody who smiles a lot and loves a good laugh. You can't underestimate the power of a great sense of humour!!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love anything from the 80s, after all it was the soundtrack of my youth. A time when I had hair, wore desert boots and drank big M's. At least I can still get a big M!! Springsteen and Mellencamp are favourites for their storytelling. Love live gigs, and anything from the top 40.
- Non fiction, True crime and Autobiographies are a favourite. Love the weekend newspapers when I have the time. Cook books that aren't too complicated (eg Bill Granger).
- Movies & TV
- Drama, Comedy, Action. Homeland and even Survivor (believe me, it can be addictive). Travel and cooking shows are easy to watch, love to dream of that perfect getaway :-) Sport, especially AFL in winter!
- Running, Swimming, Riding. I want to do a triathlon. Gym (Pump, Spinning) and weights. Would love to get back into tennis again, its been a while.
- Other Interests
- Wine tasting, travel, family and friends. Spending time with my kids is a high priority.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Highhopes19 is online now.
- Get to know Highhopes19 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: