Highhopes19 (was Seddo70)
'Show a little faith, there's magic in the night..."
"We have nothing to fear but fear itself"...so here goes: With those words ringing in my ear from FDR and Harper Lee, I guess it's time to write my introduction.
Like most people here I arrived unexpectedly.
Fed up with the usual 'scene'of pubs and bars, recommendations from friends, or hoping for that chance encounter in the supermarket or on the train, (Not that I catch the train, but I've heard it happens!) I find myself making judgements on peoples character and suitability based on two or three grainy photos and a mashed together written profile.
I can't say I'm your knight in shining armour, your Mr.BIG or Brad Pitt (the lack of hair cuts me out of most of them), but what I can say is that I'm honest, respectful and caring.
I have a job that I like, kids I love, and keep myself as active and fit as possible.
, I'm not a time waster or a tyre kicker (if you're not sure of that saying ask your dad or brother!)
Anyway, lets catch up for a coffee (or hot choc in my case), as a picture only tells half of the story.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
At a glance
|Summary||Highhopes19's details||Highhopes19's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||32 - 45 yrs old|
Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
|Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'7/170 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Eye colour||Blue||Blue, Hazel, Grey, Green, Black, Brown|
|Hair colour||Bald||Auburn, White, Blonde, Grey, Light Brown, Black, Dark Brown, Other, Red|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian, East European, North European, Mixed Race, South European|
|Religion||Catholic||Jewish, Agnostic, Buddhist, Anglican, Atheist, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Left wing, Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »||Libra, Sagittarius, Pisces, Gemini, Aquarius, Capricorn, Virgo, Aries, Cancer, Scorpio, Leo, Taurus|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegan, Vegetarian, No special diet, Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Diploma||Post Graduate, High School, Diploma, Degree, Some college|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services||Customer Service / Call Centres, Accounting, Consulting, HR/Employment / Training, Healthcare / Medical, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Trades / Services, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Mining, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Government, Financial Services, Advertising / PR / Media, Sales / Marketing, Education / Science, Legal, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Property / Real Estate, IT / Telecoms, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Administration, Defence / Emergency Services|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Technical, Customer Service Role, Management, Business Owner, Executive, Senior Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Would be great to meet a girl who is fun loving and easy going, sporty with a love of the outdoors, honest and open, a glass half full kind of girl who has a positive attitude, somebody who smiles a lot and loves a good laugh. You can't underestimate the power of a great sense of humour!!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love anything from the 80s, after all it was the soundtrack of my youth. A time when I had hair, wore desert boots and drank big M's. At least I can still get a big M!! Springsteen and Mellencamp are favourites for their storytelling. Love live gigs, and anything from the top 40.
- Non fiction, True crime and Autobiographies are a favourite. Love the weekend newspapers when I have the time. Cook books that aren't too complicated (eg Bill Granger).
- Movies & TV
- Drama, Comedy, Action. Homeland and even Survivor (believe me, it can be addictive). Travel and cooking shows are easy to watch, love to dream of that perfect getaway :-) Sport, especially AFL in winter!
- Running, Swimming, Riding. I want to do a triathlon. Gym (Pump, Spinning) and weights. Would love to get back into tennis again, its been a while.
- Other Interests
- Wine tasting, travel, family and friends. Spending time with my kids is a high priority.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Highhopes19 is online now.
- Get to know Highhopes19 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: