A little bit of normal goes a long way.
If life begins at 30, then mine is almost year into it and what fun! I'm looking forward to sharing the best years with someone through a meeting of minds. Trust me, you'll need an equal if not stronger sense of self than me and you must be happy to stand up and tell me how it is your way. If you make sense, I'll go willingly and be your best ally, support, comfort and team mate. Independence is imperative, like self reliance, but not in lieu of what it takes for a true partnership. Like you, I have flaws such as secretly wishing my arms were built like Stosur's, in spite of not being any sort of tennis player at all. But hey, I bet she can't pirouette down the hall rocking out to Pink while doing the vacuuming. Ha. We all have our talents.
96% of typing profiles say I'm eclectic, flexible, adaptive and basically don't fit neatly into a single box. That's the way I like it. Don't be fooled into thinking this means I go along with anything. Judge for yourself but I think my well rounded, mature, fun loving personality means I'm grounded, know what I like and achieve the goals I set, all the while keeping it light and being open to life as it happens.
The kind of guy who I'm attracted to is intelligent, self motivated, willing to work as one with his partner and is clear on what he wants for his future in all aspects of life. Family must be important in his life as would travel, work and friends. Not necessarily in that order though. He has to be mostly normal with a little bit of nutty to keep things light hearted. Reckon we'd be good for each other?
At a glance
|Summary||Seraphs's details||Seraphs's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||32 - 36 yrs old|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree|
What I'm looking for
Please be genuine, honest and down to earth. PS - No Photo? No response :-)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Really enjoy all sorts of music (except heavy rock/garage but then, is that really music? Ha). All time faves are Beth Orton, MJ, Otis Redding, Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys (I'm fine with all your insults, I can take them). You'll mostly find Australian artists, dance and pop on my playlist.
- Prefer English period literature and interject this with the odd mystery or fantasy read. Embarrassingly, I'm getting through the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy at the moment *blush*. In all honesty though, if there is a cinematic version, why let a good movie spoil the book?
- Movies & TV
- Not a big watcher of TV but I do enjoy some of the seasonal and episodic programs like The Block, Better Homes and Gardens, Glee (you read it right, I love it), Revenge and Downton Abbey. Save for Zombies, I enjoy most movie genres, even the annual subtitled arthouse (if there is alcohol involved).
- Making time to enjoy fitness and outdoor activities to balance out an office work life is very important to me. Keeping fit and healthy is a lifestyle choice and I enjoy trying new activities...that said, football and soccer are definitely a spectator sport for me.
- Other Interests
- You'll have to get to know me to find out more :-)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Seraphs is online now.
- Get to know Seraphs safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Mar '13