Love humour, not dramas! Enjoy life and want a copilot
Looking for someone as a friend first. Think just gotta get a better picture!
Rather than making a huge 'wish' list, I believe that everyone has something to offer, and its more about how they and I, mesh in. That way, can learn new experiences. Besides, a little independance is not such a bad thing?
Have been pretty well travelled through Sth Pacific, Asia, and parts of Northern Europe, though haven't travelled for past 10 years.Love to do more. Been a single dad, but now they all grown up and living own lives. Was big into the gym thing and competition squash until a few years ago, until dodgy knees and shift work stopped me, Like woodwork, fishing, camping, movies, live concerts (Mostly blues, Santana, James Taylor, and newer stuff, etc) List not exhaustive... just indication. Interested in trying tennis, kayaking, golf etc.. Humour always enjoyed.
Been a carer for aged mom.
I want someone who will stand beside me, and not in front or behind. Is this you?
At a glance
|Summary||Shaman12's details||Shaman12's ideal partner|
|Age||57 years old||40 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast, NSW||within 50km of Hamlyn Terrace 2259|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
A friend first, and then hopefully a partner. An equal. Many mistake my quiet nature for weakness, but is not. Looking for gentle, tolerant soul. Someone open to a relationship, who enjoys doing fun stuff... with me! (LOL)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Like all kinds, except doof doof.Blues is passion, but all else good.
- Used to be glued to books, but lately find harder to find time. Like some non fiction, plus fiction like Wilbur Smith, Bryce Courtney, Clive Cussler, Jeffrey Archer etc etc' More about what interests me rather than name of author.
- Movies & TV
- Gotta admit bit of a sci fi tragic. but gimme a bit of a romantic comedy, and we will have to share the tissues!
- With exception of grand finals etc, not into watching sport on TV, unless I am part of it. Would rather be there than watch it.
- Other Interests
- Told you already. Am open to suggestions
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Shaman12 is online now.
- Get to know Shaman12 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13