Looking for someone to share new adventures with!
I'm an active girl who likes new adventures and experiences and would love to meet someone I can share these with.
I also love to travel and discover new places. I have done a bit of overseas travel (Italy, France, Monaco, Switzerland, UK, Bali, USA) but have not been on an os adventure for a while. I also enjoy many places in Australia for a quick gateway, whether it be a quaint b&b in the country, a cabin in the mountains, camping, a villa on the beach or a nice hotel in the city. Variety is the key!
Other interests include nice wine (I love to visit wineries), good food (Thai, Himilayan, Vietnamese, Mexican, Modern Australian, cooking at home, picnics, bbqs), music (see interests), movies (see interests) and great conversation. Intellectual stimulation is a must! Being a creative girl, I also like to visit galleries, museums and also enjoy markets, live concerts and other cultural events.
I like to stay fit and lead a healthy lifestyle. I cycle (road bike but would also like a mountatin bike), hike/bush walk and spend time outdoors in nature as much as possible.
At a glance
|Summary||SharedAdventures's details||SharedAdventures's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||30 - 44 yrs old|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Some college, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is active and adventurous is important.... but also someone who can take time out to relax and enjoy some of the finer things in life. I like men who are confident without being cocky... someone warm and friendly, intelligent, flexible and easy-going with a sense of style.
- Male, for dating, friendship or companionship
- Many types, depending on mood. Some artists I enjoy currently: Lowrider (awesome Adelaide band), Birds of Tokyo, Sia, Ed Sheeran, Jeff Buckley, James Morrison, James Blunt, Florence and the Machine, The Presets, Muse...
- I have a large book collection that I need to get through. I'll start in winter. Other than novels, I also enjoy flicking through magazines about health and fitness/lifestyle/cooking
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy foreign/crime/drama/suspense/comedy. I prefer to watch abc/sbs for doccos/lifestyle and decent, intellectual viewing.
- I don't watch/follow any sports (except a bit of tennis like Aust Open or a bit of big event cycling). I prefer to do things like cycle, hike/bush walk/mountain climb, weight training. I'd also like to try new things. Being healthy and active is important to me.
- Other Interests
- I would love to do more travel in the future. Top on the list is Canada and another trip to Europe. I would also love to see Vietnam/Cambodia. Seeing the world and experiencing new cultures is something I love and crave more of.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SharedAdventures is online now.
- Get to know SharedAdventures safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13