I like to laugh and have fun.... Now I'm looking for someone to laugh and have fun with!!
So, who am I & what's interesting about me I guess you are asking yourself?
I'm a young at heart and playful 42 year old 'professional'. I love exploring the world and all it has to offer but still thinks there's no place like home.... and your own bed!
I'm very cliched... I enjoy going on bike rides & my fav spot would be along the Yarra. I like going to the movies but also just as happy watching a good movie on the couch. I love catching up with my friends - breakfast, brunch, lunch, coffee, dinner, drinks.... it doesn't matter how or when :)
I love travelling - though it's been a few years now since I've had a real 'holiday'. My fav city so far has been New York and I cant go past Fiji for a great relaxing holiday. Still would like to get to see more places in the world - an African safari would be amazing.
I'm also content being a homebody & enjoy pottering about in the garden. My friends think I'm insane as I love weeding!
I have a little boy who is 2 years old and who I love to the moon and back so I come as a bit of a package...! But it is a great package... I can promise you that!
At a glance
|Summary||Shellah71's details||Shellah71's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||38 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 50km of Narre Warren 3805|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is someone who is a happy friendly person, someone who makes me laugh but also makes me feel special and loved. Someone who could cook would be a bonus as I'm not great at it..though I love trying :) He would need to be mature and young at heart at the same time and just be honest!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like most genres... though not into Techno music. Mostly listen to the music on the radio. Enjoy the occasional Jazz and have also been to a couple of classical concerts in my time
- I really enjoy reading... when I get the chance! My fav author is Stephen King, followed closely by Dean Koontz. Also have a soft spot for Jodie Piccoult and for light entertainment Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum novels have had me laughing out loud on the train on occasions.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much tele but thoroughly got hooked into the series Homeland. Love Modern Family too. Love going to the movies. Probably lean more towards comedies but really will see anything..... well almost anything!
- Not much into the sports side of things these days... used to play netball a lot and the odd game of squash. Now I get out and about either walking or riding my bike... definitely keeping fit by playing with a 2 year old too! I'm a piscean so I love the water too and going swimming.
- Other Interests
- Have recently joined the CFA as a volunteer. Not sure how I'll go but enjoying the journey so far. I am also a madly keen amateur photographer.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Shellah71 is online now.
- Get to know Shellah71 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13