Fancy catching up for a drink?
I'd love to meet someone who makes me get butterflies for no particular reason...
I'm friendly & chatty. I love going out for dinner or drinks, a day at the races, and fancy dress parties are my favourite. Having said that, I'm equally happy with nights in on the lounge with a good book or dvd... and it would be lovely to meet someone to join me for any or all of the above.
I'm honest about everything except for my age (for the record I'm 43) so I hope none of my friends or work colleagues see this (years of stretching the truth wasted!).
My work hours and travel can sometimes make dating a bit tricky (the not so glamorous world of television), but I'm sure we can work something out.
Happy to try most things, but I don't do camping. I don't mind at all if you do, but please don't make me go with you!
I'm a sucker for cheeky men... so don't be shy :-)
At a glance
|Summary||ShoeGal10's details||ShoeGal10's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||38 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who is genuine, open-minded, and who is generally fun to hang out with. Someone I have a spark with :-)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like most - dance, alternative/indie, pop, a little R&B, the odd bit of easy listening, 80's music (I have a few old records/singles stashed away). My iPod is pretty diverse, and I'll listen to most things except death-metal (it's a little scary).
- I have to admit I love trashy chick books, but my reading tastes vary. Just finished the Game of Thrones series. Sunday papers & the Saturday SMH (mainly for the Good Weekend magazine quiz). I also have a weakness for gossip/tabloid magazines. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite tv shows are Spicks & Specks, True Blood, House of Cards, Girls, Rake, Game of Thrones, and most good/dodgy/terrible reality shows (my excuse is that it's work-related). Movie favourites are Anchorman, Love Actually, Wolf of Wallstreet & quirky foreign films.
- Love watching cricket matches in Summer (no really), AFL (proudly a Swans fan), and going to the races. I'm not really a sporty girl, but I like a good gym class and the odd game of tennis. I'm pretty good at water skiing, okay at snow skiing, and loving learning to play golf at the moment.
- Other Interests
- Shopping for shoes! Dining by the harbour, bubble baths, trivia nights, bold red wines, road trips, cosy bars, long lunches, book shops, sunny Winter days, picnics, driving with the roof down, open fireplaces, family gatherings, popcorn, things that sparkle, and lazy Sunday sleep-ins.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if ShoeGal10 is online now.
- Get to know ShoeGal10 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Jul '14