Fancy catching up for a drink?
I'm friendly, bubbly and easygoing... looking for someone who is fun to hang out with.
I love going out for dinner or drinks, a day at the races, and fancy dress parties are my favourite! Having said that, I'm equally happy with nights in on the lounge with a good book or dvd... and it would be lovely to meet someone who is like-minded.
I'm honest about everything except for my age (for the record I'm 42) so I hope none of my friends or work colleagues see this (years of stretching the truth wasted!).
My work hours can make dating a little bit tricky (such is the not so glamorous world of television), but I'm sure we can work something out.
I'll be spending a bit of time in Melbourne for work this year, so happy to catch up in Sydney or Melbourne.
I'm a sucker for cheeky men, and I enjoy meeting new friends... so don't be shy :-)
At a glance
|Summary||ShoeGal10's details||ShoeGal10's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||30 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Lavender Bay 2060|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who is fun, sexy, sweet and loyal, with similar interests, an open-mind, and who is just generally fun to hang out with.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like most - Dance, alternative/indie, pop, a little R&B, the odd bit of easy listening, 80's music (I have a few old records/singles stashed away). My iPod is pretty diverse, and I'll listen to most things except death-metal (it's a little scary).
- I have to admit I love trashy chick books and vampire novels, but I also love a good biography. Sunday papers are a must, & the Saturday SMH (mainly for the Good Weekend magazine quiz). I also have a weakness for gossip/tabloid magazines. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite tv shows are Spicks & Specks, True Blood, Sex & The City, Rake, Game of Thrones, and most good/dodgy/terrible reality shows (my excuse is that it's work-related). Movie-wise I like Anchorman, Monty Python, Love Actually, most chick-flicks, and quirky foriegn language films.
- I really enjoy one-day cricket matches in Summer (no really), AFL (proudly a Swans fan), and going to the races. I'm not really a sporty girl, but I like a good gym class and the odd game of tennis. I'm pretty good at water skiing, okay at snow skiing, and very average at learning to play golf.
- Other Interests
- Shopping for shoes! Also enjoy dining by the harbour, bubble baths, trivia nights, road trips, cosy wine bars, long lunches, book shops, sunny Winter days, picnics, driving with the roof down, open fireplaces, family gatherings, oaky chardonnays, all things sparkly, and lazy Sunday sleep-ins.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ShoeGal10 is online now.
- Get to know ShoeGal10 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13