Paddler (was SimplerDays)
Recently retired (nearly) and looking for a partner in crime
Moved to Bathurst and travelling to Batemans Bay most fortnights.
I am considered by my friends to be a friendly and sociable chap, probably not so outgoing but not adverse to getting out and about, and treat the world with an easygoing down to earth nature.
I enjoy most forms of creative works, photography, a wide variety of music, good films, cafes, food and wine, cooking, boating, sailing, cities, time on the water and in the country, the old and the new, classic cars, and old sailing ships. These are all good ways to take a break and let time pass.
I lean towards having a friendship for a bit and getting to know each other first, relationships later in life are so much more complicated.
I see a future for our generation where we live separate and spend our free time together thus enjoying the best of what life has to offer and avoid the less enjoyable bits.
I have a growing interest in rural and coastal living, not in the Sydney urban style, would be keen to meet up on that subject alone.
At a glance
|Summary||Paddler's details||Paddler's ideal partner|
|Age||60 years old||45 - 60 yrs old|
(Sutherland, Bathurst and Batemans Bay)
|Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Very Private, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Atheist||Atheist, Other Christian, Buddhist, Agnostic, Anglican, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »||Sagittarius, Gemini, Pisces, Leo, Cancer, Aquarius, Libra, Capricorn|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, No|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Just looking for a nice intelligent girl, confident, a good communicator. Someone who doesn't take life to seriously and someone who I can have a laugh with. Someone who can look at a half full glass, and see that there is more room for the wine!!! LOL Probably a morning person too.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Love it, huge collection, pretty much all the popular music back to the 60's.
- I do not read a lot, just too busy with other things I guess.
- Movies & TV
- Yes, but my tastes are going more for British and Australian productions these days.
- I support the Aussie teams, and anyone playing the All Blacks. Very much into Dragon Boat training, great fun and a serious workout too!!!
- Other Interests
- Bit of a chef at heart, fishing, and I like getting away maybe 3-4 times a year, good for the soul. Photography too. I would love to retire in a self-sustainable manner with active not so retiring retirees.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Paddler is online now.
- Get to know Paddler safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Oct '14