Six degree's of separaration between you and anybody else...1 to 5 were toad's...so where is my lucky number 6??
I had a profile all set up, but I didn't feel it really reflected my diverse personality!
*Music...I used to sing in band's for a long time, but quit to pursue a "normal" career..BORING!!!...not that it's wrong, just not my ideal lifestyle. I want to have both the boring reality for the sake of bills, plus the enjoyment of doing what I love most (if you play an instrument, especially guitar, then move to the head of the line!! But still okay if you don't, I have other interests)
*Animals- My other greatest love...I especially connect with dog's and horses, so a love of one or both would be good!
I love deep and meaningful conversation, I admire intelligence, as I have plenty of my own, however, I love being silly and immature...laughing is so important to me, I try to laugh as much as I can everyday, whether it be at myself, others, stupid jokes, or just life, I can find the funny side of just about anything.
I'm quirky, and fun, but also loving and fiercely loyal. I'm eternally a dreamer, but also a realist, honest yet compassionate, a social butterfly and yet I still love my alone time.
Everyone is a myriad of contradictions, and I'm no exception.
I value my spiritual base in my life (not religious, I just choose to believe in "more").
I'm old fashioned, so I would love to be "kissed", and yet, if I like your profile I will kiss you!, but if I view you and don't kiss, don't think I won't like you, I just might be having a shy moment!! Another of my contradictions, I can be shy, but also an extreeme extrovert...depends on my mood!!
Basically I'm just ME...A different person from one day to the next in some ways..but always loyal, caring, and loving. Look forward to hearing from you.
At a glance
|Summary||SixthDegree's details||SixthDegree's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||32 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||Perth, WA|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'4/162 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Don't smoke, Regularly, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Obviously attraction is important, but it's not just physicallity that I like. Humour is a must, as is the ability to be silly and regress to younger days when appropriate. I want to be comfortable with a man, to know that he's got my back as I have his.Best friends and lovers I guess.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music is very important in my life, it's my touch stone, so I love most genre's...not really into techno stuff, but some is okay. Love rock, from the 60's to the modern, but my ipod is filled with everything from Sarah McLaughlan to Linkin Park...depends on my mood!!
- I love reading, and I'll read anything that sounds interesting, or can teach me something. For pure pleasure though, I love Dean Koontz and Stephen King! Once I start a good book I find it hard to stop, and often find myself going to bed very late as a result hehehe.
- Movies & TV
- I'm not a fan of TV, infact, I haven't watched it for years!! I love curling up on the couch and watching a good movie though, I enjoy most movies, except the one's that have no story, just people getting massacred! I love a movie that makes me think and have to work out what's going on!
- I get most of my exercise at work, though I love bush walking (with or without my four legged friends), and horse riding. I like be healthy, but with a balance of fun! I am a closet petrol head though..Love V8's, fast cars and motorbikes...but will settle for less...maybe :)
- Other Interests
- I'll try just about anything once...except bungee jumping!! I love getting out on boat's, playing with just about any animal, seeing new things and having new experiences. Floating around a lake at sunset with a cold beer or wine, just enjoying being alive :) I also love tatt's, have 1, getting more
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SixthDegree is online now.
- Get to know SixthDegree safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Aug '13