Something clever and witty
How much do people really take great note of the personal description? When thinking about it myself I guess I like to see something that resonates with me. Yes I like spending time I friends and family, but who doesn't? I like things that are unique and also like the finer things in life, but am not afraid of a hard day of physical work.
I live in Adelaide now after living overseas and interstate for many years and would like to make some more friends as I am stuck in couple zone as all of my friends have settled down. I like to go out to great restaurants and bars and prefer doing something than not.
I have a dog called Ollie who is by my side most of the time and even comes to work with me. Luckily enough he is welcomed in the office by everyone else!
I ride, I fly, I windsurf and snowboard. If you would like to know more let's talk rather than reading from here.
At a glance
|Summary||SmilesAllRound14's details||SmilesAllRound14's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone that is comfortable with who they are and can communicate. Doing so over a glass or two of good wine and great food would be perfect. Someone that's down to earth, enjoys a good laugh, doesn't take themselves too seriously but also serious when it counts.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- A good mixture from indie rock to all school house.
- I usually read when travelling but am currently enjoying the laugh's of PG Wodehouse. Other than that there is always another pilot training theory book (yep, that's as boring as it sounds).
- Movies & TV
- TV in Australia is usually dreadful so if there are program's that I look out for it would be Breaking Bad, The News Room, Game of Throne's etc
- I like to ride (mountain or road bike), windsurf and snowboard. i like watching cricket, AFL, rugby union but I'm not obsessed and will never buy a jersey.
- Other Interests
- I love flying. I have my pilots license and fly out of the Aldinga aerodrome to the Coorong and Lake Alexandrina area.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SmilesAllRound14 is online now.
- Get to know SmilesAllRound14 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13