Coffee, Chocolate and flowers!
For me? Oh you shouldn't have!!
I'm a motivated girl who has big dreams but I treasure the little things too. I love my family and friends and value the joy and truth their relationships add to my life. I have a Christian faith and live a values based life. I'm not one to go along with the crowd nor am I one to put myself first. I like others who are comfortable in their own skin too, willing to march to the beat of their own drum.
I like to laugh,explore new places ,share good food with interesting people and discuss the deep and meaningful topics of life. I've always got a book or two on the go and am always learning. Sometimes I get a bit stuck in my own head and need a bit of help to escape but when there's fun to be had, a dance to be danced, a silly song to be sung........ Take me camping or give me 5 star glam I'm comfy with both.
I manage my own business and have a vision to partner with familes in my community to give the next generation every opportunity to reach their potential. I believe that all things are possible and it puts a smile on my face to help others go for their dreams too. I'm melted by people who are generous, caring, encouraging and not "stuff" focussed. I'm inspired by people who don't run from problems but face them.
I don't have the travel bug but I love holidays. Italy is by far my favourite destination- so classy, so passionate, so yummy!
Well I could go on but lets do coffee - I wanna hear your story too xox
At a glance
|Summary||SmileyKyky's details||SmileyKyky's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||28 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD||within 250km of Mooloolaba 4557|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Anglican|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who loves people, enjoys living life to all its potential and who loves God more than anything else. Oh... and someone who doesn't think buying flowers is a waste of money - trust me it's not!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Pretty much anything else will get my foot tapping
- Love reading. Fave book... usually the one I'm reading at the time
- Movies & TV
- Chick flicks - sorry a hopless romantic but can be talked into seeing most things
- I'm not co-ordinated enough to play but I'll watch it with you (and I cheer really loudly!)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SmileyKyky is online now.
- Get to know SmileyKyky safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Nov '13