*Forehead slap* this is actually happening...yikes!
Although somewhat cringeworthy, it seems I have run out of excuses not to give this a go!
Life is too short right!? Maybe I will meet someone le....gen... Wait for it...dary!!
Or the man of my dreams with books that smell of rich mahogany?
I am a confident, happy, cheeky and passionate person who loves to laugh. Well travelled and spoken I have a wonderful group of friends and an awesome family all who are very dear to me.
I am a romantic at heart, and think life is best shared with someone you love.
Travel is a huge part of my life and I have been fortunate to live in and visit some incredible countries.
I am hugely ambitious and work very hard in a job that I love.
I get frustrated easily with people that continue to work in jobs they hate, and don't even get me started on bad spelling and incorrect grammar! ;-)
Oh, and call me old fashioned (the irony is not lost on me here lol ) but I do think the guy should send the first email- ill shout you the first beer ;-)
At a glance
|Summary||Smileyoptimism's details||Smileyoptimism's ideal partner|
|Age||26 years old||26 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW (North sydney)||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European, Other Caucasian, North European, Black / African, East European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My iPod on shuffle has a hugely eclectic mix. Anything from Ben Harper, mumford and sons, black eyed peas, John legend, the presets, groove armada to the waifs, Ed Sheeran, James Morrison - Andrea bocelli - anything really- except dubstep- that Should be illegal ;-)
- Love curling up with a good book on a rainy afternoon. Just read shantaram and loved it. 50 shades (what else was I going to talk about in the lunch room!?), any action thriller in Africa - love Wilbur smith and Tony Park.
- Have spent more time in the spin studio than on an actual bike, and love a bit of mixed netball for a laugh after work. Recently partook in some Unconsensensual Camping- does that count as sport??
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Smileyoptimism is online now.
- Get to know Smileyoptimism safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 May '13