Looking for someone to help me write my headline.
I stay pretty active and get up most mornings to head to the gym or go for a run or swim down at Coogee (yes, recent shark attacks are freaking me out!).
I like to keep weekends varied - beach, brekky, sailing, bushwalking, snorkeling, Coogee to Bondi, movies. Love getting dressed up to go for dinner/drinks with friends. My sister lives in Melbourne and some of my closest friends are in Brissy, including an African refugee family that I used to do volunteer work with, so I love any excuse to go and visit them.
I've been lucky enough to ski all over the world. There is nothing like the feeling of cruising through fresh powder! I've done a fair bit of travel and I'm always keen for a new adventure somewhere. Next I'm thinking Africa, although trekking in Nepal might be good. Anyone have any suggestions?
I have the best family in the world - big call I know, but if there was a competition I would enter for sure! I have two brothers and two sisters, several brothers and sisters in law, nieces and a nephew. One of my brothers is a part-time stand up comedian, another is a tv presenter. Between those two and the kids I am kept constantly entertained.
I'm a hydrogeologist for a consulting firm in the city. Don't worry, nobody ever knows what my job is so don't feel out of the loop on this one. Basically I'm a scientist that specialises in groundwater (underground water).
I love a good conversation and meeting new interesting people. If this sounds like you too, then I would love to hear from you. Maybe we could go for a coffee sometime?
At a glance
|Summary||Soda8's details||Soda8's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||33 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 25km of Coogee 2034|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Loves to laugh. Caring and thoughful. Fit and healthy. Enjoys a good converation. Strong family values.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- All sorts including pop and dance
- Always reading something, usually fiction
- Movies & TV
- Big fan of movies. Watch most things, as long as it's not too violent. Favourites are Night at the Roxbury, Team America, Zoolander, anything funny. Often addicted to TV series, Arrested Development, Seinfeld, Modern Family, Mad Men.
- Skiing, swimming, hiking, running, gym, cycling, sailing. I'll try most things.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, the beach, world news, politics, art, science, environment, cooking. Always up for trying a new restaurant or a night out at the pub with friends.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Soda8 is online now.
- Get to know Soda8 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Apr '14