Tall, fit, genuine, strong, genuinely strong, rich, confident, impeccable speller, hilarious, good hair, great teeth, amazing story teller
Hi there, back in Oz after four years o/s - good to be back..
What I do when in CBR - drinks after work on Fri either in Woden or Civic (Phoenix, Kingo's in summer, Honkys; once a week drinks otherwise im tee-total), dinner in Civic, ride around the lake (contemplating one up to Mount Ainslie), run around my suburb on days im not playing soccer, soccer, coffee in CIvic/Braddon, Dendy, Guzman's, Smith's on occassion for comedy/improv, Trivia every second Tuesday, meditation, Canberra Stadium during the NRL season, about to start working overtime to kick my savings to 20%+ for that new house so maybe a bit less of the above..
I like to read the news pretty often and keep up to speed with what is going on in the world - to do this I check out Reddit, The Atlantic, The Economist, Sydney Morning Herald/Canberra Times, New Scientist and others. I like to think that this is necessary but it's really just to zone out for 5 mins when in the Cubicle..
Recent Books - Total Recall (Arnie's Autobioraphy), Camp 14 (First hand account of North Korean Gulag life), Preacher (Graphic Novel)
Recent TV - True Detective, Justified, House of Cards, Black Sails, Louie CK, Hell on Wheels, Breaking Bad
Podcast/Radio - Sunday Night Safran, getsomeheadspace.com, ABC News (getting old I know)
Food - Wraps or Turkish Bread with Salmon plus tons of chilli, Chicken Curry with bones, Baked Kale, Bundaberg Ginger Beer, Iced Tea
Sport - Play soccer, watch NRL
By the by I'm starting to make my own soup - feel free to share recipes..
At a glance
|Summary||SodaWater's details||SodaWater's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||27 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 25km of Canberra 2600|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||at least 5'3/160 cm|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Whatever people recommend - I have to admit I've dropped the ball with new music - Spotify is pretty amazing for getting up to speed..Otherwise rock and hip-hop from the late 90's/2000's..
- Said this already
- Movies & TV
- Been said
- As above
- Other Interests
- Rolling sushi, flossing, aerofoil kites and soda water
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SodaWater is online now.
- Get to know SodaWater safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: