New to Canberra - looking to settle down with the right girl
Hi there, back in Oz after four years in the US. I recently signed up with the APS and am getting my feet in Canberra - not a bad little city - so far so good. I'm looking for a girl that likes to get out and about from time-to-time, biking, bushwalking, exploring types but also enjoys a vino and chat in the kitchen while something delicious is being grilled/roasted etc.
I recently moved from a research science job to a govt office job. The best part of the move is that it is a secure/stable gig - quite a bit different to basically living out of a suitcase for several years chasing my 'science dreams' - hah. Anyway its got me thinking about settling down but meeting new people is also a win for me as I can always use some more friends in a new city..
At a glance
|Summary||SodaWater's details||SodaWater's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||27 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 25km of Canberra 2600|
|Height||6'3/190 cm||at least 5'3/160 cm|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Whatever people recommend - I have to admit I've dropped the ball with new music - Spotify is pretty amazing for getting up to speed..Otherwise rock and hip-hop from the late 90's/2000's..
- Shantaram, Beat the Reaper (just finished). Lots of websites - BBC news, NY times, Huffington Post, The Atlantic, The Economist, New Scientist..
- Movies & TV
- Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Justified, True Blood, Weeds, Wilfred
- Soccer, Soccer and maybe indoor Soccer..Originally from Qld, so I enjoy my league..
- Other Interests
- Rolling sushi, flossing, aerofoil kites and soda water
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SodaWater is online now.
- Get to know SodaWater safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: