HugeCanoe (was SodaWater)
From Brisbane via SF Bay - moved here purely for the weather and roundabouts - hopefully will make some new lifelong enemies
Hi there, im tall, fit, rich, confident, impeccable speller, hilarious, good hair, great teeth and masterful at making stuff up. Back in Oz after four years in the US researching stuff.
What I do when in CBR - mostly pretend I'm one of those antarctic explorers breaking new ground/ice as I make the journey to work or anywhere else in this town.
I like to read the news pretty often and keep up to speed with what is going on in the world - mostly to kill a few minutes here and there while I try to re-focus on getting work done in the bloody friggin office cubicle.
Recent Books - Guns, germs and steel (13,000 year history of society), Total Recall (Arnie's Autobioraphy), Camp 14 (First hand account of North Korean Gulag life), Preacher (Graphic Novel)
Recent Downloads - GoT (like everyone else in Oz), Louie CK, Fargo, Jonah from Tonga, Grand Budapest Hotel, recently re-watched the Saw series
Podcast/Radio - This American Life, Moth, Sunday Night Safran, getsomeheadspace.com, ABC News (getting old I know, I listen to this while making dinner)
Food - Pan fried salmon plus tons of chilli, Fancy sandwhiches with tons of chilli, noodles, Bundaberg Ginger Beer, Iced Tea
Sport - Play soccer, watch NRL, run, cycle, gym etc..
By the by I'm starting to make my own soup - feel free to share recipes..
At a glance
|Summary||HugeCanoe's details||HugeCanoe's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||27 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 25km of his|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||at least 5'3/160 cm|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Whatever people recommend - I have to admit I've dropped the ball with new music - Spotify is pretty amazing for getting up to speed..Otherwise rock and hip-hop from the late 90's/2000's..
- Said this already
- Movies & TV
- Been said
- As above
- Other Interests
- Rolling sushi, flossing, aerofoil kites and soda water
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if HugeCanoe is online now.
- Get to know HugeCanoe safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Jan '15