DaisyJones6008 (was Solitaire)
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. - Carl Jung
I want someone to engage me mentally & thrill me physically.
Should be simple!
Then the other 'stuff' gets in the way: I'm not tall / young enough; you smoke; you want kids (over 40 is too old, I'm sorry); you live in India; you're my (grand)dad's age; you have FT kids; you have a Taliban beard; you think Zoo is reading; you live with your 'ex' wife!
But I'm still on here to, hopefully, meet 1 special man.
Pls have a recent photo & I appreciate a well-thought out profile. "Nudge me to update my profile" does not intrigue!
I have had great partners & I'm far from perfect, but I know what doesn't work for me. I am independent, loyal, active, curious (gets me in trouble), adventurous, pragmatic and curious. I'm romantic with the right man, but not sentimental.
Growing up as an ex-pat has shaped me: I have lived & travelled overseas for most of my life, and worked for 10 years in Israel & Japan; but I still have places I'd like to visit (Tanzania, Maldives). I'd like to NOT be shot at, in a major earthquake or gassed. I'd do the Bibbulum if I could carry enough wine.
I love tropical hideaways & quick trips to Sydney, Melb. & Q'land. Prefer the beach over snow. Tea over coffee. Everything over beer. Nothing over Victoria's Secret.
I like well-dressed men as I love to dress up , but you will never find me in make-up at the beach (my happy place), getting botox or implants.
I like my own space & have a great life, so FIFO doesn't bother me unless you come back to full-time kids. Pls have time to get to know me.
You must love animals as I'm involved with various causes such as Sea Shepherd & very passionate about the environment & child welfare.
I often go out to openings of art, fashion shows, bars, wine-tasting and like to know what's happening.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
DaisyJones6008's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||41 years old||35 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA (visit Sydney often)||within 10km of Subiaco 6008|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Social||Social, Private, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||North European, Mixed Race, South European, Other, Other Caucasian, Asian, East European|
|Religion||Agnostic||Other Christian, Agnostic, Atheist|
|Political persuasion||Right wing||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Some college|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Management||Professional, Business Owner, Senior Management, Executive, Management|
What I'm looking for
Someone balanced , not getting over someone or something. Professional, doesn't want kids or want to date one. Wants to travel. Has a healthy lifestyle & same energy levels as me! I love sexy, fit men; but brains & manners are also important. I'm not into long hair, beards, piercings, tatts
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Massive Attack, Faithless, Goldfrapp, Dead Can Dance, Radiohead, Sia, Alpine, Depeche Mode, Muse, the XX, Abbe May; Fleetwood Mac; Johnny Cash is a poet! Katherine Jenkins. Don't listen to radio; I listen to Foxtel radio stations at home
- Avid reader NOT on kindle; Graham Greene, D H Lawrence, Charlaine Harris, Anne Rice; Sun Tzu's ART OF WAR; EM Forster; Harry Potter,Perfume: Story of a Murderer; Stephen King's 'Gerald's Game'; Vogue; currently reading an SAS textbook as a friend thought it might help with my job! It's not.
- Movies & TV
- GOLD CLASS with wine & nachos! Amaldovar/Tarantino/Coen Bros; Bond; 300; Sin City; Harry Potter; Virgin Suicides ; Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind; Usual Suspects; English Patient, Closer; 5th Element; Zoolander; Game of Thrones; Dr Who; True Blood, Black Books, South Park, Sherlock, Poirot
- I have always been active: have many injuries (Muai Thai, state netball) but try and do whatever my body lets me! Love the beach & water sports tho' I'm not safe on a jet-ski; go to the gym @ King's Park; love to watch tennis, surfing, rugby & big sporting events. Bored by AFL, V8s
- Other Interests
- Treks; Comedy Club; Beach; Fashion (I cover PFF for work); art (Dali); psychology; bubble baths (it's an art); photography; politics/ current affairs; wine tasting & fine dining; love Japanese, Middle Eastern & seafood. Victoria's Secret! Zygna games
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if DaisyJones6008 is online now.
- Get to know DaisyJones6008 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Jun '13