If you can dream it, then you can do it -Walt Disney
About me? I try to see the positive in everything. I'm a happy sort of person and pretty content with life. 2012 was a great year for me and I want to see this continue through to 2013+. I'm ambitious and dream to open up my own wine bar near the beach. I have a wonderful family and fantastic friends who I wouldn't trade for a thing. I consider myself a citizen of the world and have lived in and travelled to many beautiful cities across the globe. I love to go to the movies, eat out, go wine tasting, explore the great outdoors. I'm a bit of a lifestyle enthusiast. I firmly believe in setting your own path in life. I'm passionate. I'm a little bit of a romantic (lips pressed against each other, standing barefoot in the ocean at dusk as the waves caress your skin going in and out whilst our arms are wrapped losely around each other .....) If these sound like good qualities to you then I'd love to chat.
At a glance
|Summary||Sommelier1985's details||Sommelier1985's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||25 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 50km of Adelaide 5000|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, High School|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a guy who doesn't mind getting a bit of dirt under his nails and is willing to be a bit of a handyman. I'm in the process of building my first home so someone to help me with landscaping would be nice. I'd like someone honest, approachable, social, intelligent & driven. I'm open :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I listen to mostly indie/alternative rock. Triple J type stuff. My favourite live band is Muse.
- I have a subscription to all the Home magazines and love to page through these for inspiration. For books, I read mostly non-fiction/autobiographies or biographies. My all time favourite fictional book series is Harry Potter. I research a lot for work so that's where most of my reading takes place.
- Movies & TV
- I just got foxtel at home so been catching up on a bit of TV - movies and series. I love watching sitcoms and movies - for that 90 minute timeslot you can become swept up in a completely different life - romance/ comedy/ drama/ thriller/ musical. It's nice escaping reality sometimes.
- Being South African, I'm a rugby girl - Springboks. I don't mind watching a one day test or 20/20 cricket at the Adelaide Oval. Never really got into footy but I guess I support Melbourne Demons. I play a bit of tennis on weekend - my favourite sport to play. Love to swim - pool or ocean!
- Other Interests
- I consider myself a bit of a 'Lifestyle Enthusiast'. I love being social wherever that may be - walking along the Torrens or Mt Lofty, entertaining at home, going for lunch at the pub, sunset wines at Henley Beach, driving.... I lead a relatively active lifestyle to keep life interesting.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Sommelier1985 is online now.
- Get to know Sommelier1985 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 06 Feb '13