Looking for my soul mate. :)
Usually I will try everything and anything, and I have already achieved many things in life. I think you can have a good time doing anything. It's just great to get out there and have a go.
I have been wanting for a while now, to grow into my future with a partner to experience life together. Plan a life together and live it out.
I believe we are spiritual beings with a spiritual father in God, with Jesus as our Lord and Saviour. But it's a relationship he wants, so he is also our friend and our brother. So I am a spirit filled bible believing Christian. If you understand that then that is a good start and I would love to hear from you. If you have God and religiousness tied in together, and don't believe in God because of that, it is a pity. Religiousness can really mess up the message of the Love of God. Be blessed. :)
Just a side note. Sometimes I get contacts from women who have specified things in their requirements in a man that I don't feel I meet. If I don't respond sometimes please do not be offended or take it personally as they are your specific requirements of a man. I just wonder sometimes of the very specific list that may have been appropriate at 20, but not so now.
I am also weary of the contradictory over expectations, like you want a man to be strong but soft, a go-getter but can also relax, etc etc. It's best to meet a person after chatting and see if there is chemistry. Every one is different and you may be surprised with the guy that might be right. What I mean is we can be some things but not all things. Why do people kiss on here with no photos? I don't understand that. You might want to have a look, but if you are interested in someone, get a photo up, and then kiss them. Fairs fair.
At a glance
|Summary||SonOfAKing's details||SonOfAKing's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||32 - 44 yrs old|
|Location||Perth City, WA||Within 250km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Want (more) children of my own, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I would love to be spending time doing things together, whether it be local or afar, small things or adventurous things. I am not too fussed about what it is, as long as it's together and with God at the centre of it all. If you like being active and healthy, then that is a bonus.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love most music to some degree. Not that into really heavy stuff, or music with negative, or destructive lyrics and tones. Love chilled out type of music, and also Christian music of sorts.
- My favorite is the Word of God in the Bible. I would love to read so many other books, but at this stage, I don't sit still enough, but it's on my radar, to relax and read.
- Movies & TV
- I love movies with substance, true stories, ones with a bit of meat, like Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption. Just watched the Exotic Marigold Hotel, and thought it was fantastic.
- I love getting out when I can for a ride for some fresh air. The things I love doing are surfing and especially scuba, but that has been a rarety of late. I like trying anything sporty. Rock climbing is cool for exercise. Nature is my first gym.
- Other Interests
- I love helping people and volunteering.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SonOfAKing is online now.
- Get to know SonOfAKing safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: