A gentle and family oriented woman looking for a kind and well-grounded man
I am a pleasant, gentle and kind-hearted person who loves reading, listening to music, and going to concerts and shows. I like outdoor activities such as bush walking and travel. Family and friends are important to me. I enjoy spending time regularly with them. I would be very proud if I were a mother. That's why I have volunteered to teach Sunday kids programs. I value honesty, humility and simplicity, quiet time, personal space and perseverance.
I am blessed with a stable job as an accountant. I know about my limitations and weaknesses. It's important to have the right focus. I hope to establish a family with my own kids. Hopefully that's also your goal.
At a glance
|Summary||SongOfDawn's details||SongOfDawn's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||43 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 100km of Sydney 2000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Religion||Born Again Christian|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
What I'm looking for
A gentleman of good character: kind and responsible, who loves what he does. Ideally he has tertiary education and has Christian beliefs. We can share laughter as well as serious matters in life.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SongOfDawn is online now.
- Get to know SongOfDawn safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Dec '13