"Having it all together is the least interesting thing in art, in being alive." Judy Pfaff
.....Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Haha
Hey! I'm a creative type, currently working towards a masters of Art in Public Space. I love making art (sculpture and installation works mostly) so this course is great as it combines my interest in people, art and architecture! I also get to do one of my other favourite things, which is explore new cities, and since I'm new to Melbourne it's perfect for doing just that!
I like to think of myself as intelligent, perceptive, sensual and pretty funny. Friends would say I can am driven and am always seeking new opportunities. I can be sensitive at times and have a cautious nature, but try hard to do things that scare me anyway :) Other than that, I have few but very close friends, adore my family and am deeply loyal. I have a slightly wacky sense of humour ...am often honest to the point of bluntness (but hopefully not rude).
At a glance
|Summary||Sootydag's details||Sootydag's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||26 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 10km of Melbourne 3000|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'10/177 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who is intelligent and will challenge me (as I love to talk about issues/ideas as well as shite). I'm attracted to humour (who doesn't love to laugh!?) and ambition. Someone who has emotional and social awareness, an active lifestyle, and a strong sense of loyality :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Sarah Blasko, PJ Harvey, Florence and the Machine, Kate Nash, Regina Spektor, Feist, The Beach Boys ....
- Lots of uni reading at the moment. The last book I read was Tinkers by Marilynne Robinson. The God of Small Things, is my favourite book, closely followed by, The Bone People.
- Movies & TV
- I'm not a big T.V watcher, but when I do, Californication, Offspring, Girls, Black Books, Nip Tuck, Nigella Lawson or The 7.30 report ;p. When it comes to movies I go for comedy, chickflicks, drama or art house
- Really not interested in watching or playing sport I'm afraid. I do like to keep active though, with yoga, jogging or swimming or gym.
- Other Interests
- Street art, public art, sculpture, art (making it, looking at it, talking about, reading about it), Design, architecture, people and what makes them tick, food, coffee, markets, pubs, live music, radio national, shopping, the beach, talking shit.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Sootydag is online now.
- Get to know Sootydag safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 May '13