Hello all : )
I love to have fun, laugh, eat good food, spend time with friends and travel.
I've recently ended a career I have worked in for five years to become a student in a much more creative area, and I am absolutely loving it. I wish I'd done this much sooner!
I love traveling to amazing places and my most recent holiday to South America was ridiculously good. I was bitten by the travel bug long ago and so I would now love to check out Central America, as well as visit friends I've met, particularly in Europe.
Music is another big love for me, I love going to concerts, festivals and listening to new and interesting things.
I'm looking for someone that shares similar interests to me, particularly a love of music. I'd also love to meet someone who I can have a good laugh with, and be really silly with, who is kind, thoughtful, and values their friends and family as much as I do. My ideal partner would be comfortable in themselves and although they may not know exactly where their life is headed, they would have the motivation to get there when they figure their path out. I'd love to meet someone who I can have fun with, and who will be in a little team of two with me. If this sounds like you, say hi!
At a glance
|Summary||Soph3's details||Soph3's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 10km of Adelaide 5000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Please see my profile above.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My taste is really eclectic, so I love Triple J but I especially love Hot Chip, Bloc Party and Alt-J. At the moment I'm also loving Friendly Fires, Flume and MsMr.
- Currently, I'm really enjoying reading autobiographies such as those by TIna Fey, Grace Coddington and Kate Moss.
- Movies & TV
- I love movies that are a little out of left field. I recently saw The Intouchables and Django Unchained and loved both of them. And I absolutely love quirky comedies like Portlandia, Arrested Development and of course, The Simpsons.
- I'm not hugely into sport to be honest, but I do play beach volleyball once a week. I am a poor excuse for a football supporter but I support the Crows, West Adelaide and Sturt : )
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Soph3 is online now.
- Get to know Soph3 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13