More then meets the eye...
"I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded"
Haha, no but seriously...about me...Hmm, I'm a pretty laid back fun loving type of girl. I love to love, & be loved, but must admit it can take a bit for me to warm up. I can definately be attention seeking (but what girl isnt?! haha) but am lots of fun. I am generally one of the boys, but can also be a bit of a princess...but thats what makes me so great to be around! (modest much lol)
I love getting dolled up to go out, & keeping active doing 'whatever' but im also just as happy donning some trackies, embracing the 'bum' within & kicking it at home! :D
So like everyone says, am completely done with the clubbing scene (& sleezy guys only after one thing) So hint hint, if your just after a booty call/random hook up then im not ur gal.
I'm looking for a guy who knows the meaning of good old fashion values and knows how to make his girl his world (without being obsessive). I want to WANT to spend all my free time with him, but have the freedom to still be independent.
Ideally for me the perfect guy would be a combination of James Bond (Daniel Craig) and Jason Bourne, I love a real man's man with a softer side who knows how to treat a lady. Does he exist?
I need a guy I can spark with physically, but that is also intelligent and challenges me (in a good way) mentally.
Now for mushy stuff...
Most of all I crave butterflies, someone that can put a smile on my face with a random thought or cute text message. My perfect 'go to' couple is Marshall and Lilly, best friends and lovers. So cheesy, but so true.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
SophMiester's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||27 years old||30 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 75km of Wahroonga 2076|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Very Social||Very Social, Social|
|Eye colour||Green||Blue, Brown, Hazel, Green|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Light Brown, Black, Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Diploma||High School, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Management||Senior Management, Customer Service Role, Executive, Management, Business Owner, Professional, Technical, Tradesperson|
What I'm looking for
Wait for the guy who... kisses ur forehead, wants 2 show u off 2 the world when u are in ur trackies, holds ur hand in front of his friends, reminds u of how much he cares about u & how lucky he is to have u. Who turns 2 his friends and says, "That's her!" now in 3, 2, 1...Awwww lol
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'm a mixed bag of goodies when it comes to music. The Foos, the Chillies, Pearl Jam, Queen, ACDC, Gunners, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Fun, belting out some John Farnham, Bruno Mars, Toby Keith, Blink 182, Temper Trap...anywhere my mood takes me really.
- Read a good book every now and then when one sparks my interest, otherwise it's mainly just the newspaper and the odd girly magazine (a girl's gotta keep up with the goss!)
- Movies & TV
- Anchorman,Wedding crashers (Will Ferrel in general),Dodgeball,Top Gun,Bad Boys 2,A night at the Roxbury,Adam Sandler,Bourne trilogy,James Bond. Pretty much action and comedies :) Happy Endings, Big Bang, Modern Fam, Scrubs, Revenge, HIMYM, Rules of engagement, Survivor, New girl
- Used to play lots of sports, not any more tho. Love a good swim and heading to the beach, big fan of the water in general. Not into adventure sports, but am happy to be ur cheerleader. I watch the footy on a friday night (in season) with my dad, and yes...I am a daddies girl :)
- Other Interests
- How many other interests can a person have? lol Oh, I am a MASSIVE Russell Peters and Carl Barron fan, they are gold. Im a big fan of good stand up in general :) I also get a lot out of people watching, and am a bit of an avid theatre goer :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SophMiester is online now.
- Get to know SophMiester safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: