deepbluesumthing (was SorrentoSiren70)
All you need is love
I'm happy, relaxed, positive and love to laugh.
I live a simplified lifestyle and enjoy yoga as the basis of my daily life.
A very chilled-out woman, independant, with a job that I really love, and a mother of one grown son.
It won't happen overnight, but if you spend the time getting to know me you'll find a woman who's open, funny and loves joking around. Friends and family have described me as, "so laid back she is almost horizontal".
I'd prefer to meet a man who's genuine, loving and emotionally available. To me mutual respect is everything. Want the guy with simple needs and interests, who, like me, is ready and able to fall in love again.
I like the simple things and strive for balance, but don't always achieve it.
Being somewhat privately spiritual I never stop learning or growing, tweaking my life to satisfy my own sense of meaning while managing to keep my feet firmly on the ground means I don't lose touch with what really matters. I'm still down to earth enough to know that sometimes the best form of therapy is a weekend hanging at home, pottering around, indulging in sleep, eating nice food, watching movies and snuggling with a partner.
And I make a cracker chocolate cake!
In a nutshell I'm essentially nurturing by nature and my core values and stalwart practicality provide substance and a safe-harbour to my family and friends who I guard zealousy.
I am very faithful when in a relationship and I don't require material stuff to be happy.
At a glance
|Summary||deepbluesumthing's details||deepbluesumthing's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||37 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Perth Hills, WA||Within 10km of her|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Eye colour||Blue||Brown, Hazel, Blue, Grey, Green|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Black, Other, Dark Brown, Red, Auburn, Bald, Blonde, Light Brown, Grey, White|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
I would like to spend quality time with a man who is attractive, available, masculine, dignified, respectful, confident and caring. With a healthy lifestyle, has a good heart, a twinkle in his eye and likes to enjoy the simple things like food, sport and his dog.
- Male, for a relationship
- Dead Can Dance, Timomatic, Bruno Mars, Muse, a soft spot for Australian artists, Keith Urban, Jessica Mauboy, pub rock from my young years 75-88, AC/DC, Punk, Blondie, English new romantics like Bowie, Style Council, Spandau Ballet, Joe Jackson, Lisa Stansfield, just too many?
- Don't read too busy doing things. Usually proof reading my own writing. I think I read for 10yrs straight until I'd had my fill of it. Lately if I read anything it's in reference to psychology, astrology and psychoanalysis, books on the healing journey, tantric texts etc......rarely fictional.
- Movies & TV
- Not a big fan of Hollywood mainstream hype or no-brainer action crap but having said that I saw 'The Great Gatsby' with my son recently and thought the music for the film was absolutely superb.
- I like watching Rugby Union. Can occasionally get sucked into a good game of League as well (especially if my son or nephews are playing.) Enjoy watching Bledisloe Cup, tri-nations, Origin and Indigenous All-Stars. Okay, AFL. Grew up in a rugby state so can't help that?
- Other Interests
- I like singing and am classically trained and come from a musical family. Appear in a stage musical each year for a season. I have a yoga based lifestyle which affords me much happiness in life. I like vintage clothing which I find in markets and enjoy gardening and making a beautiful home.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if deepbluesumthing is online now.
- Get to know deepbluesumthing safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Jul '14