deepbluesomething (was SorrentoSiren70)
looking for an honest down to earth man
Am honest funny smart and a compassionate free spirit.
I'm a true blue Aussie girl, at heart, originally
from the country, but, not that typical for an average female of my demographic.
I am independent, very much my own person, am essentially happy and have always walked to the beat of my own drum.
I moved across Australia about 15 years ago and It's because of my own experiences that I genuinely admire people who have the courage (and the balls) to look further afield for happiness.
I believe we all need to follow our own passion, however obscure, unrealised or personal it may be to us.
I like putting on a nice dress and going out occasionally for a night of dinner and dancing or live theatre but generally just prefer to stay at home.
I'm not boring.
I really value honesty and humour in my relationships and have principals that I stand by and values that are more 'hard won' than just handed-down from a few old people who have long gone.
I am definitely not perfect by any means, but, I think I am probably like no one you have ever met before.
I feel that it's time to have a good man in my life who will have my back as I would have his.
I would like a partner who is able to accept me for me and will not try to change, educate or parent me as these qualities are not what I need or want in a partner.
I want an equal. I am already happy with my life so not looking for someone to buy me things or live pretentiously, (there's enough genuinely needy people in the world).
Respect and trust is key in my book and giving strength to each other while building something real over time.
That is my idea of a true and lasting bond.
Come from a musical family background and have been into yoga for many years and have never smoked.
Am also a mother of one grown son.
At a glance
|Summary||deepbluesomething's details||deepbluesomething's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||38 - 51 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA (Western Australia)||within 50km of Pickering Brook 6076|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Private||Very Social, Private, Very Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||North European, Other Caucasian, South European, Hispanic / Latino|
|Religion||Anglican||Atheist, Catholic, Other, Buddhist, Anglican, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »||Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn, Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Pisces|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
a man with a healthy lifestyle, non smoker, grounded, doesn't just like the sound of his own voice, isn't a bore and has the time and energy to put into a relationship. A guy who is able to be open and isn't threatened by having a strong female in his close vicinity for extended periods of time.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Australian bands and artists from 70's, 80's up to now.
- Don't read too busy doing things. Usually proof reading my own writing.
- Movies & TV
- Not a big fan of Hollywood mainstream hype or no-brainer action crap but having said that I do intend to see the new Baz Lurhmann film which releases into the cinemas next week.
- I like watching Rugby Union. Can occasionally get sucked into a good game of League as well (especially if my son or nephews are playing.) Enjoy watching Bledisloe Cup, tri-nations, Origin and Indigenous All-Stars. Not a big fan of AFL. Grew up in a rugby state so can't help that?
- Other Interests
- I do yoga to stay fit and happy. Also creative writing, singing and I appear in a stage musical each year for a season. I like vintage clothing which I find in markets and enjoy gardening and making a beautiful home. Would love to build again or renovate with a life partner.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if deepbluesomething is online now.
- Get to know deepbluesomething safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: