deepbluesumthing (was SorrentoSiren70)
I live a pretty simplified lifestyle and enjoy yoga as the basis of my daily life. I am very independant with a unique career which I really love, and am a mother of one grown son. I like to share my evening with a man who likes to cook, while I wear a nice dress and make us exotic cocktails. By the way I make the best iced coffee and always know what music to play or the perfect movie that will entertain any mood. I am definitely not easy to get to know but if you can get past my reserved demeanor, you may be surprised to find a woman who's funny and loves joking around with family and friends who have described me as, "so laid back she is almost horizontal," all meant in the nicest possible way. To me, respect is everything! Not many people really know how to command it and those are always the same people who complain and whine about their life. Like most people, there are a lot of traits I simply can't abide by such as, 'the green bore', who is really just a pretend conservationist. You know him? The one with the ten gallon hat and no freakin cattle. Real conservation, real love for our planet starts in your own backyard. It should be the first place you look. It's your responsibility to do your own work. I also dislike men who are cruel to animals and children. Also beauty is always in the eye of the beholder (not the 'beer-holder'?) If you're the former then congratulations, we are possibly on the same page. If you're the latter then I think i'll pass (and leave you to pursue your next mirage alone.) .....
Only a man who's honest and truly caring with that genuine grit in his eye will ever win my heart.
At a glance
|Summary||deepbluesumthing's details||deepbluesumthing's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 25km of Swan View 6056|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
I would like to spend quality time with a man who is strong, attractive, available, masculine, dignified, respectful, confident, and not easily phased. With a healthy lifestyle, but, most importantly, has a good heart, a twinkle in his eye and likes to enjoy the simple things like food and his dog.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Dead Can Dance, Timomatic, Bruno Mars, Muse, a soft spot for Australian artists, Keith Urban, Jessica Mauboy, pub rock from my young years 75-88, AC/DC, Punk, Blondie, English new romantics like Bowie, Style Council, Spandau Ballet, Joe Jackson, Lisa Stansfield, just too many?
- Don't read too busy doing things. Usually proof reading my own writing. I think I read for 10yrs straight until I'd had my fill of it. Lately if I read anything it's in reference to psychology, astrology and psychoanalysis, books on the healing journey, tantric texts etc......rarely fictional.
- Movies & TV
- Not a big fan of Hollywood mainstream hype or no-brainer action crap but having said that I saw 'The Great Gatsby' with my son recently and thought the music for the film was absolutely superb.
- I like watching Rugby Union. Can occasionally get sucked into a good game of League as well (especially if my son or nephews are playing.) Enjoy watching Bledisloe Cup, tri-nations, Origin and Indigenous All-Stars. Not a big fan of AFL. Grew up in a rugby state so can't help that?
- Other Interests
- I like singing and am classically trained and come from a musical family. Appear in a stage musical each year for a season. I have a yoga based lifestyle which affords me much happiness in life. I like vintage clothing which I find in markets and enjoy gardening and making a beautiful home.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if deepbluesumthing is online now.
- Get to know deepbluesumthing safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: