"So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the tradewinds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Do I hear you say yes please?
I'm a bit of an eclectic mix.... General manager, part-time yoga teacher, karaoke super-star, writer, speaker, traveller (sometimes intrepid) and massage junkie! I'm also a mum (though my daughter has just turned 20 so its way less time consuming than it use to be)... And hope to be a loving partner to a special man one day.
I enjoy my work but it doesn't rule or define me. I have some big ambitions and plans but I'm not that big on material success or acquisition of 'stuff" - though I do have a bit of a shopping habit that I am trying to break!
As my intro suggests I love to travel and I'm equally comfortable in a 5 star resort or a camping ground! In the past year or so I've partied in Vegas, trekked mountain gorillas in Uganda, done a silent Buddhist retreat, volunteered in India and lived the high life on a 6 star private island resort in Fiji. The next big trip is a month in Italy later this year but I've got a few sneaky work trips away between now and then!
When I'm at home my ideal weekend would include some yoga and/or gym, good food (out or in) great wine (champagne or pinot noir), maybe the movies or live music and some great conversation. And always a whole lot of laughter!
I'm tolerant, easy going and accepting. But I really don't like dishonesty or inauthenticity ... So I do ask that if you want to contact me you'll have a profile that is accurate and honest.
The start of the quote in my headline is "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do." I try to live each day in such a way that I'll look back in 20 years time with satisfaction and a smile.
At a glance
|Summary||Soul0nfire's details||Soul0nfire's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||35 - 49 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is real, authentic, trustworthy and honest. Who values real connections, health & wellbeing. Ideally you'll be smarter than the average bear, know the proper use of an apostrophe, not into games, own power tools (and know how to use them!) and never take yourself or life too seriously.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Very varied! Listen to JJJ but I enjoy a good 80's flashback plus I get into some very interesting stuff creating playlists for my yoga classes. Love Spotify and how it lets me explore a whole new range of sounds!
- Everything from business to meditation, yoga and philosophy through to a good novel. On my recent trip to India I read a book on business ethics, a Tim Winton novel, Shantaram and a few more. Latest favourite read was Paris Letters (and immediately wanted to move to Paris!)
- Movies & TV
- Not much TV (and absolutely no reality TV) but download various series and and watch them when I need a laugh! Modern Family, Mad Men, Rake, Sex in the City etc. Love movies and go regularly but more the independent films than the blockbusters.
- I'll lose brownie points here... I don't really do sport. I don't play it or watch it. But I do work out regularly at the gym. Whilst I wouldn't call it a sport I am an avid and passionate yogi, practicing regularly and teaching a couple of times a week.
- Other Interests
- Eating good food & drinking lovely wine with lots of laughs and great conversation! Travel always - 5 star or a million I'm happy. Singing (I do good Karaoke) and learning the ukelele. Skiing (badly), photography (better than I ski) just tried diving and loved it and I'm pretty good in the kitchen!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Soul0nfire is online now.
- Get to know Soul0nfire safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: