I'm look to create a life that's extraordinary. Full of adventure and love and lived with passion, soul & heart. What about you?
I'm a senior manager in the corporate world and a yoga teacher with a fairly strong 'inner hippy' that loves to be released from time to time. I enjoy my work but it doesn't rule or define me. I have some big ambitions and plans but I'm not that big on material success or acquisition of 'stuff" - though I do have a bit of a shopping habit that I am trying to break!
Travel is my passion and perhaps my recent travel experiences will give you the best insight into who I am...
Feb 2012 was Africa. A 4 week camping overland with my daughter. And not the safari tent type. The 2 man, put it up yourself, dome type! It was dirty and rough and I loved it!
Easter - Bluesfest. More camping. Loved it!
June - Fiji. 5 star but organising some corporate volunteering at a local school.
August - Annual Thredbo ski trip.
Sep - Vegas baby! Had a ball! But what happens in Vegas....
Nov - Back to Fiji. This time I was lucky to visit a 6 star island resort. Unparalleled luxury!
Dec - Silent 7 day meditation retreat. A profound and difficult experience.
Jan/ Feb 2013- Solo journey to southern India - a combination of holiday and volunteering in local schools.
I now have absolutely no annual leave left so for the next few months I'll be looking for adventures a little closer to home!
I love going new places and I am willing to give most things a crack! I love to learn and experience and, as I said in my headline, I'm looking for a life that's extraordinary.
It would be wonderful if I could meet someone to join me on the journey!
At a glance
|Summary||Soul0nfire's details||Soul0nfire's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||35 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is real, authentic, trustworthy and honest. Who values real connections, health & wellbeing. Smarter than the average bear and someone who's looking for a partner, lover and a friend. If don't take life too seriously & you own power tools you'd be perfect!
- Male or Female, for friendship or companionship
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Very varied! Listen to JJJ but never commercial radio & no Smooth FM please but I enjoy a good 80's flashback. Becoming a major Spotify fan allowing me to explore whole new range of sounds! Current faves The Falls, Saskwatch, The Bamboos & Gotye.
- Everything from business to meditation, yoga and philosophy through to a good novel. On my recent trip to India I read a book on business ethics, a Tim Winton novel, Shantaram and a few more. Last years best read was Steve Jobs biography.
- Movies & TV
- Not much TV but have downloaded all of the Modern Family episodes and watch them when I need a laugh! Love movies and go regularly but more the independent films than the blockbusters. Recent favourites were Argo, Skyfall, The perks of being a Wallflower, The Intouchables & Hitchcock.
- I'll lose brownie points here... I don't really do sport. I don't play it and I rarely watch it. But I do work out regularly at the gym. And whilst I wouldn't call it a sport I am an avid and passionate yogi, practising regularly and teaching a couple of times a week.
- Other Interests
- Eating good food and drinking lovely wine with lots of laughs and great conversation! Travel is a huge passion - 5 star or a million I'm happy. Singing (I do good Karaoke) and learning to play guitar. Skiing (badly), photography (better than I ski) and I'm pretty good in the kitchen!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Soul0nfire is online now.
- Get to know Soul0nfire safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: