Let's start at the very beginning...
Rain on a tin roof and fried eggs with bacon
Feelings of love when they're stirred and not shaken
Crisp autumn air with the sun on my skin
These are a few of my... ah, you know the rest.
I recently started dreaming about a girl with long, dark hair, who can ice-dance in bare feet and without any ice, which is quite an impressive talent I think. I'm still yet to find anyone on RSVP who lists that as a skill however. Am I asking too much?
As you can see in the photo, my hair isn't my crowning glory, and I understand, not every girl finds bald attractive. And hey, that's absolutely cool--if you'd prefer a guy who uses his hormones to grow hair, that's your choice! :-)
As the name suggests, I'm searching for my soulmate. I promise you, I'm not on these sites to get laid. My approach is to meet women, make friends, and trust that love will come naturally when it comes--and I'll wait for that if I have to. I've already made three good friends (and been reunited with one old one!), but in the words of U2, I still haven't found... ah, you know the rest.
If I sound like someone you might like to get to know, I'm not hard to find, and even easier to talk to. I wonder though, can you solve the following riddle??
Stamp your feet!
No kiss will meet the
Need to text
And clues come next, so
Search, but first you must read back!
At a glance
|Summary||SoulmateScout's details||SoulmateScout's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||30 - 43 yrs old|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at most 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I'm seeking a partner for life. She may or may not have long, dark hair... but she's smart and spiritual and compassionate and cute, and really just the most loveable person I've not yet met. And when we do meet, she'll think I'm all these wonderful things too, though I'll not fully understand why.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I own an eclectic song collection and play the lot on shuffle. It's never a dull (or particularly coherent) listening experience.
- I do like to read. If, like me, you're still a kid at heart, I might even read you a bedtime story.
- Movies & TV
- TV is the single man's solace. Don't get me wrong, I like a good movie as much as the next guy... but I can think of even better ways to spend an evening together.
- Worried that I'll be barracking for the other team? Don't be. Wake me when the game's over. I'd rather play than watch.
- Other Interests
- DIY, camping, stargazing, camembert and a glass of shiraz, writing, design, art and all things beautiful. I haven't travelled much yet--I want to explore the world with you. I have a strong social conscience and would consider charitable work with a like-minded partner.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SoulmateScout is online now.
- Get to know SoulmateScout safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Mar '14