Life partner & thought challenger-Family 1st
My children are everything to me. When they are not around I miss them dearly, so I head out to dinner and a band. Be prepared to learn about disabilities
I am a genuine person who works hard. My friends describe me as loyal and focused. I am goal orientated
I like to have my thinking challenged.
I have been single long enough to know what I want and not be mucked around by men. Hoping to find someone to hang out with the kids aren't around, then if things develop introduce them to you when things are feeling comfortable.
I like music - live music is good. I don't like techno or rap.
I like the outdoors camping, gardening and road trips. Equally comfortable in a nice restaurant or hotel. I grew up on a farm so have been on many hunting trips and I am not afraid of getting my hands dirty.
I have been to every state and territory in Oz at least once. Crossed the Nullabour, done the road trip from the South West to the Pilbara via the inland roads. I've also been overseas back packing. My trips are limited at the moment to shorter trips, but as my kids get older that will change.
I am really settled here in the south west. It has everything I need, as a result I rarely go to Perth. I am looking for someone locally.
I also like going to local events and have been involved in helping out at some too.
I have a slightly obscure sense of humour. Occasionally it gets me into trouble (but in a good way). I think I get that from my grandmother.
At a glance
|Summary||Soulsearcher77's details||Soulsearcher77's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||30 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Bunbury & Surrounds, WA||Within 25km of her|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a long term partner to share life with, the little things and the big stuff. Must be accepting of my family as they are the most important thing to me, their happiness and safety will always come first. A partner will be honest and faithful.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Concerts I've attended in recently:U2,Kings Of Leon,ZZ Top,Missy Higgins,Cold Chisel,The Waifs,Adam Harvey & Beccy Cole,Sara Storer,Mama Kin,Neil Finn&Paul Kelly,Joy Evelation,Xavier Rudd, Kasey Chambers,2013 Blues'N'Roots,Paul Simon,Eskimo Joe+ local bands Little Miss, Gecko Lane,Lush,Hit and Run
- Mostly non fiction - Social Sciences, Biology, Positive Psychology - Yes all the fun stuff ....lol. The local papers!
- Movies & TV
- Australian Films, Films that make you think. Balibo, The Black Balloon, The Bucket List, Temple Grandin, Pay it Forward, The Pursuit of Happiness. Movies with a message or a little deeper. Also like Notting Hill, 4 Weddings and A Funeral, Ghost, etc
- V8 supercars - Will be interesting in 2013 no that it is no longer a 2 car race. Hoping to do something excercise wise as the kids get older. I am relatively fit. Love to find a bike riding partner or someone to walk with - Is this you? I am not unfit, but could improve my fitness
- Other Interests
- This is where I sound a bit nerdy - Current affairs, economics, community events, volunteering - As well as all that I've mentioned LIVE MUSIC - did I say that earlier??? lol
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Soulsearcher77 is online now.
- Get to know Soulsearcher77 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Sep '14