G'day, I'm a down to earth girl who loves camping, pizza, bush walking, cricket and the colour green.
I am an agricultural scientist and I love living and working on the North West coast of Tassie. Camping is one of my favourite things to do - rolling out a swag or pitching a tent and then roasting myself in front of a campfire with some good fresh and local food and wine! I like to get out and explore the state going bush walking or bike riding or just touring around. A few sojourns to the big island every now and then (going to work my way around it bit by bit!) are good reminders on how lucky we are here in Tassie and keeps life in perspective. I have been to New Zealand and am keen to do more overseas travelling. I spend my time gardening, reading, training my dog, listening to the cricket on ABC radio, watching movies, renovating my house and BBQ's with mates. I enjoy live music and am thinking about making a trip to the Gympie Muster an annual tradition. I am not a huge fan of crowds or clubs, but I enjoy a drink at the pub with a few good mates or a picnic at the beach or just some tunes in the backyard. I am an only child and love my friends and family dearly. I know who I am and what I want and I don't beat around the bush.
At a glance
|Summary||SouthernRose's details||SouthernRose's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||26 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Devonport, TAS||within 250km of Devonport 7310|
|Body type||Average||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'7/170 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Agricultural||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, IT / Telecoms, Advertising / PR / Media, Accounting, Defence / Emergency Services, HR/Employment / Training, Trades / Services, Consulting, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Healthcare / Medical, Mining, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Government, Sales / Marketing, Construction, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Property / Real Estate, Financial Services, Education / Science, Legal, Agricultural|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Business Owner, Senior Management, Executive, Management, Technical, Tradesperson|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a practical bloke who is comfortable in his own skin. Someone who wants a best friend and a partner to share life experiences with. A man who loves the simple life and enjoys a quiet weekend at home, but who is also open to new experiences & touring for food, wine & natural wonders!
- Male, for a relationship
- Dire Straits, Steve Forde, John Williamson, Paul Kelly, Bruce Springsteen, Adam Brand, James Reyne, Fleetwood Mac, Wolfe Brothers, John Mellencamp, Billy Joel, Garth Brooks, Dixie Chicks, McAlisterKemp, Markus Mier, Matchbox20, Boy & Bear, Keith Urban, Big & Rich, Crowded House, John Fogerty
- Matthew Reilly, Jan Burke (Irene Kelly series), Nevada Barr (Anna Pigeon series), Janet Evanovich (Stephanie Plum series), The Tomorrow Series, Harry Potter series, Jack Reacher series, Rachel Treasure
- Movies & TV
- Die Hard's, Leathal Weapons, Bond movies, action movies are my favourites. Waking the Dead, Silent Witness, Spicks & Specks, The Gruen Transfer, Body Farm, Mrs Browns Boys, Outnumbered, Mr & Mrs Murder
- Howzat?! Love cricket! Started badminton recently.
- Other Interests
- Camping, bush walking, cycling, gardening, travel/touring, good food and good wine, architecture and history
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SouthernRose is online now.
- Get to know SouthernRose safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: