Life is one big adventure, grab hold with both hands and enjoy every minute!
well I've dedicated this year to trying new things and am looking to try rock climbing next. That is indoor rock climbing. I also want to learn more about photography and using all the fancy buttons on my camera. or know how to use a digital camera, well I can use it but all the fancy buttons. I've spent the last little while training for the spartan race and having completed it, something I never thought I'd do, I'm keen to keep stepping out of the box. I really enjoy the gym and staying fit. I'm even learning how to run - my girly run is quite hilarious I'm sure. But I really thrive on meditation and yoga. It creates a great balance for me.
I think I'm a bit of a mixed bag, I love being girly and dressing up for the races or a dinner with the girls, but also love just hanging out in my p.j's watching movies on cold winter weekends with my dog. Yes often chick flicks, but I can be swayed to watch action with the right bottle of wine.
I just got a new passport and am thinking about my next overseas adventure, though it may have to wait until next year. I'm a teacher and get great holidays, but often like somewhere I can relax as much as see something new.
Well without wanting to sound too hyperactive as really I'm quite laid back and easy going, I feel I have a good balance between work and life and timeout, I should sign off. Plus we would need something to talk about.
At a glance
|Summary||Sozza3's details||Sozza3's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||32 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km of her|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||at least 5'3/160 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone who knows about balance in life. A positive mind and self motivated man, someone who enjoys keeping fit and but all about good food. Someone who knows how to be supportive and asks for help if he needs. Someone who knows how to have fun and relax.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Dare I say pop music, mostly the radio and anything I can sing to in the car.
- I generally find myself hooked on Non-fiction and biographies, currently reading His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- Movies & TV
- I recently decided my fav movie is P.S I love you - surprised me to say the least a rom/com taking the lead. Big bang, Greys, New Girl, Modern Family
- Don't watch a lot but don't mind if you do, I do enjoy heading to the gym regularly, in training for some race/challenge soon
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Sozza3 is online now.
- Get to know Sozza3 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Aug '14