Stay cool, and be somebody's fool this year.
Dating and relationships should announce themselves quietly, without expectation and certainly without confetti. If you're the type who immediately hears church bells, then perhaps you might want to get your hearing checked. On the other hand if you're more inclined to follow your nose, maybe we could butt heads and sniff out a cup of coffee together?
A quieter fellow, I prefer to get to know people and who they are more than I do what they might say. I have a background in education and the arts having completed two bachelor degrees, and at the moment I'm working in family assistance for a government agency, and I genuinely appreciate having the opportunity to contribute something back into the world. Healthy living is important to me these days, and I try to eat well and catch a good walk when I can. However, I'm definitely not a sporty type. My passions outside of work include photography and music. You will often find me mucking about taking some glorified happy snaps, and there's always a slightly dusty and out of tune guitar hanging around somewhere.
I kind of like the idea of a girl who drags herself out of bed early of a morning knowing what she wants from the day, even if she isn't quite awake yet. She's almost certainly the same sort of chick that has developed a temperamental relationship with her hairbrush, and her pillow having to double as a personal stylist. Sure, I like a pretty lass as much as the next guy, but above most things I value self respect.
At a glance
|Summary||Spaceboy's details||Spaceboy's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||18 - 120 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Private, Very Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
Whether she is a girly girl, a bookworm, or more rough around the edges, a positive perspective and having a bit of an idea about where she's heading is just the ticket. If you fancy a chat, perhaps we could bounce a few words back and forth, then hunt down a decent cafe and have a natter.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Love alternative stuff like Jane's Addiction, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, REM and Tom Waits etc. I also really like staples such as The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Occasionally you can find me listening to the blues too.
- I'm not the biggest reader in the world, but occasionally I pick something and lose myself. I'm actually a huge fan of 'Hard Boiled' Detective Fiction, particularly Raymond Chandler.
- Movies & TV
- Adore the films of Gus Van Sant, Wim Wenders, Paul Thomas Anderson, David Lynch, Stanley Kubrick, Darren Aronofsky and many more. I don't watch much modern television at all, but I do like The Big Bang Theory, as well as classics like Frasier and The X-Files.
- Can you count walking as being a sport? Otherwise, probably not.
- Other Interests
- Photography is perhaps my key interest at present. I'm also interested in the liberal arts more generally, including education.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Spaceboy is online now.
- Get to know Spaceboy safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Oct '14