Just little about me,
I like adventure and wish I could pack up and go, but this little thing called work and a busy social calendar poses a problem. So I make the most of my spare keeping fit by completing challenges that are way too big for me or escaping the city to hide in the bush (camping).
My busy social calendar is not a bad thing as I love going out for dinner and drinks and other things involved in being social, like going to the beach. Though I don't like sand.
Now you know I don't like sand, I better let you know a few more of my other flaws;
1. I sometimes turn up to events on the wrong day.
2. I like Canberra.
3. I sometimes use brought and bought the wrong way
Right, if you're still here there are a few things that I look for in a girl. If any of this is you that'd be a huge plus:
1. I really like people who don't mind challenging themselves
2. I like people who are intrigued by the world around you, enthralled by people outside of your normal circles
3. I like to set off from my house sometimes with no plan and to see where the wind takes me, so a willingness to do this would be perfect.
At a glance
|Summary||Speroni's details||Speroni's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||27 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 10km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Dostoyevsky, Design Magazines, Paul Theroux., Tolstoy, Golf course design and maintenance books, Sustainability literature, Hubert Selby Jr, Irvine Welsh, Green Magazine,
- Movies & TV
- War & Peace (the Russian version), Hipsters (also Russian), Dr Who, SBS News, Question Time, Get Smart, Hogans Heroes, Media Watch, John Hughes movies.
- Cycling, Running, Football...... any sport watching or playing except Ultimate Frisbee that's where I draw the line.
- Other Interests
- Fishing, camping and hiking, design and architecture, old man pubs, small bars, snacking, cooking, washing dishes (it is somehow therapeutic), ironing (also therapeutic), crosswords, deep breath, daydreaming, drawing, designing furniture , sitting around talking shop, cups of teas.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Speroni is online now.
- Get to know Speroni safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Sep '14