Aussie Kate Middleton Looking For My Big Rich Willie
Okay, so I don't have my own Bum Appreciation Society on Facebook (YET), but I do have a sense of humour. Wait, wasn't that her sister? I can't remember.
I'm pretty laid back, to the point that it annoys some of my friends. I think it's because I have an innate ability to zone out and be off with the fairies.
At the moment I'm a bit career focused. I work full time and study part time, probably a few years until I finish my degree though. I don't have a particularly good work-life balance, but I'm trying to change that.
When I'm not working I like outdoor-sy* stuff like 4wd-ing, fishing and camping, but I also like my xbox, wii, tv and other lazy hobbies. Travelling is also high on my agenda, I have been to a few places and want to see as much of the world as possible.
I want someone who is mature, good looking and rich. I don't really want to be a trophy wife; it has to be all about me, although I will stand around and look pretty if there is free food and drinks.**
I don't know if I'm really ready to settle down yet, but might change my mind for the right guy.
Full disclosure: I don't actually live in Darwin, but I come into Darwin fairly regularly.
*That is totally a word
**I'm joking in case you couldn't tell. Free food and drinks are always a bonus though.
At a glance
|Summary||SpeshelK's details||SpeshelK's ideal partner|
|Age||25 years old||18 - 120 yrs old|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
Despite my silliness, I do want someone mature enough to handle an independent woman (NOT someone who THINKS they can handle one). If you're only looking for sex, I congratulate you for knowing what you want. I'm always up for a chat, but I'm not going to cave and sleep with you. Sorry.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'll listen to anything (even country and classical), but I prefer metal like System, Queens of the Stone Age, Metallica, etc. If they've played out Soundwave I'll probably like them. I also enjoy soft stuff such as Eric Clapton and Josh Pyke.
- I used to read anything, but I'm a bit pickier nowadays. I mostly read fiction; Michael Crichton, Wilbur Smith, Bryce Courtenay, Val McDermid and Lynda La Plante are some of my favourite authors. Fun fact: I'd love to write a book some day, but I don't know if I have the patience.
- Movies & TV
- I like most action and comedy movies. I'm not huge on romance or drama, but I'll watch them if I'm forced to. I love sci fi shows (Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, Stargate, Fringe, etc.) and comedies like south park and family guy. I also have a penchant for British tv.
- I play golf and netball. I'm not particularly good at either of them, but I do have fun :) I'm generally pretty active, but have been setback recently due to a back injury. I don't take sport seriously except for the state of origin: GO THE MAROONS!
- Other Interests
- Cooking, wine tasting, beer tasting, gaming, gyming, 4WDriving, camping, fishing (or "boating" if I don't catch anything), watching lightning storms and travelling.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SpeshelK is online now.
- Get to know SpeshelK safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 29 May '13