Life isn't a dress rehersal, so make the most of every day
Friends describe me as easy going and a good conversationalist with a slightly dry sense of humour. I tend to see the positive side of things and my main ambition in life is to be happy!
Smart, worldly and well-travelled, I left the corporate jungle to run my own consulting business a decade ago. Now happily combining two lives as a single dad and a professional guy. Lif'e's journey is great but would be enhanced by a soul mate to share it with.
At a glance
|Summary||Spike186's details||Spike186's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||43 - 58 yrs old|
Sydney - East, NSW
|within 10km of Randwick 2031|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner||Executive, Management, Business Owner, Senior Management, Professional|
What I'm looking for
An intelligent, happy, confident women who is content to be herself and to enjoy her success. She's smart, playful and affectionate and likes me to be the same.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Always! Really broad tastes depending on mood; rock, pop, jazz, classical but not rap. My iPods have lots of stuff from the 60s, 70s & 80s, plus plenty of Australian bands. My daughter keeps me up to date with the new stuff!
- I'm a browser rather than a big reader. My favourite storytellers are Geoffrey Archer,Colleen McCulloch, Ben Elton and Dr Seuss!
- Movies & TV
- Equally at home with hollywood or arthouse movies. Don't watch TV much but like news, current affairs, historical programs and quality drama. Prefer Australian and British humour to slapstick American stuff. Loved Murdoch Mysteries and Rake. Not a fan of reality programs.
- I'm fit and active without being gym junkie. I try to do a fast walk along the beachfront most mornings. Was a state level runner and tennis player as a teenager and recently started playing tennis again.
- Other Interests
- I like to keep trying new things. Into bushwalking, meditation and am relearning to play play the piano. I like going out to venues where it's possible to have a conversation. Enjoy cooking and entertaining at home. Just love a cuddle and kiss on the lounge!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Spike186 is online now.
- Get to know Spike186 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 06 Dec '13