"Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn"
Optimistic, compassionate, intelligent... I love good banter and laughing with someone until our tummy's hurt. I have a passion for all things creative/artistic and am drawn to the unusual and extraordinary.
I crave adventure and new experiences, love to explore and learn but also value dearly the small things in life and am just as happy chilling with family and friends.
I ran my own business for the last six years and gained so much during that time. As well as met some amazing, creative folk along the way. I believe your work should make you feel good and you should continually look to grow and evolve rather than getting stuck in a rut. Have recently began working for one those incredibly clever creatives and am loving the new challenges each day brings.
My kids, ages 12-17, are amazing (not bias ;) and a very happy 50/50 shared care arrangement (week on/week off) with their dad means I'm lucky enough to enjoy a perfect balance of 'us' time and my own time :)
Not looking to rush into anything here but would like to start with a view to friendship and see what happens from there....
At a glance
|Summary||SpiralStaircase's details||SpiralStaircase's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
Adventurous, curious, intelligent, compassionate, sexy (to me ;) A good mind, open heart (and vice verse) Not superficial or arrogant.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- A huge variety of interest from Lykke Li to Divine Fits to Roxy Music and many in between.
- Just finished reading- Just Kids by Patti Smith (loved it:) Now reading- Road To Lost Innocence by Somaly Mam
- Movies & TV
- Movies- Anything genuinely clever, challenging or truly funny. Not so much into the typical, predictable Hollywood flick. TV- have a weakness for exotic/cooking travel shows :) Otherwise same as with movies, it's got to be genuinely entertaining or interesting not just a time filler.
- Love going to a good game of footy. Love my yoga for what it does for my body and my mind. Love walking but am more of a 'walk for the fun of exploring' than a 'power walk to get fit' kind of person.
- Other Interests
- I love amazing food, fresh herbs, great delis, local produce and exploring cuisines from different cultures. Yum! Project Futures (organisation I'm involved in) Colour, Love, Experiences that make my heart rate rise, My morning cup of tea, Spell check, Traveling...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SpiralStaircase is online now.
- Get to know SpiralStaircase safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: