Not made with a cookie cutter
Instead of writing a profile with "I like walks on the beach, travelling and nice restaurants" which anyone can write, I'll try to differentiate myself a bit. I'm not a marketer so this won't be all things to all people. Hopefully it will keep some interested, and turn away others who aren't suited.
Where to start? I'm originally from NZ, but have lived over half of my 20's in other countries (USA, Canada, Japan) - for a change and to see some of the world. For me, a lot more can be gained from immersing yourself in another culture or country than just visiting. However, as I'm growing up and settling down (or at least trying to) I might have to gravitate towards the latter. My holidays recently were spent catching up with my family and friends overseas, don't want to miss out on my niece and nephew growing up!
I'll just write some random stuff and hopefully you can decipher some of it.
-Favourite comedians are Bill Hicks and Jimmy Carr
-Have a sometimes dark sense of humour
-Can avoid most junk food except chocolate
-Know I should floss more
-Find shopping malls, reality tv and top 40 radio monotonous and sometimes stressful
-More of a night person
-Know I should learn how to use my camera properly
-Enjoy the outdoors and exploring new places
-Usually travel overseas a couple times a year
-Prefer White Christmases
-Know it's hard to write these profiles to accurately convey your personality
Hopefully that was good enough, anything else just ask.
At a glance
|Summary||SputniksPartner's details||SputniksPartner's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Sydney City, NSW Sydney - Inner West, NSW Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Private||Private, Average, Social|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Ideal partner? Chemistry is important. I like women who are independent and can think for themselves, who are down to earth. Someone to ride bikes, travel, try each others cooking and be happy with.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Radio- usually FBI. Rock/ Indie/ Punk like Modest Mouse, Smiths, AFI, Mew, Against Me, Hole, Jeff Buckley, Social Distortion, Pixies, Portishead... Hip Hop/ R&B like Tribe Called Quest, Erykah Badu, Faith Evans, Keri Hilson, Biggie, Jay Z, Black Michael Jackson A mixture of other stuff
- Been reading a bit of Haruki Murakami lately. I also like Salman Rushdie, Ian McEwan, Richard Dawkins.
- Movies & TV
- Usually watch series instead of TV- Dexter, Breaking Bad, Outrageous Fortune, Sopranos, Top Gear, Borgen. Love film fest's, generally prefer indie films and documentaries.
- Snowboarding is my main sport- which is often intertwined with my travel plans. Also slackline, cycling (as a mode of transport), swimming, hiking... I'd like to try kitesurfing, and more scuba and yoga.
- Other Interests
- Travel- mainly to Japan and USA recently (to see family and friends) but want to check out SE Asia and Europe soon. I used to work in restaurants so can cook a bit too.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if SputniksPartner is online now.
- Get to know SputniksPartner safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Jul '14