I'm from NZ, but have lived over half of my 20's in other countries- for a change and to see some of the world.
After going back to NZ to complete my masters in urban planning (after BSc undergrad) I thought I'd see what Aussie is like- it seems there are better job prospects in my field, and I'm keen to see what Sydney has to offer.
After looking at my profile I guess I'm pretty active in terms of sports and travel.
Although it might be a cliche, I can be quiet when I first meet people but talk a lot more once I become more comfortable. I'm not the type of person who goes to clubs or pubs trying to meet people- too noisy so can be difficult to get to know them then. That said, I do like going out there occasionally if there is good music or something is on.
At a glance
|Summary||SputniksPartner's details||SputniksPartner's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||Sydney - City, NSW|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'3/160 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
What I'm looking for
Since I'm new to Sydney I want to make friends and meet people to hang out with first. If I met someone special then thats a bonus. Ideal partner? Chemistry is important. I like women who are independant and can think for themselves. Sharing some interests would be cool too.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Usually listened to the college radio back home lots of different stuff. The last concerts I've been to include Morrissey, Kaiser Chiefs, Big Boi (Outkast), and BDO- fav's were Foals and Sleigh Bells. Hip Hop and punk/indie rock too.
- Been reading a bit of Haruki Murakami lately. I also like Salman Rushdie, Ian McEwan, Richard Dawkins.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch too much tv, no reality tv for me. I have a Nikon camera, maybe due in part to product placement on 'Dexter'. I usually go to the movies a lot when the film fest is on, otherwise not that often. Usually indie films, hollywood films in moderation. Kubrick, Hitchcock...
- Snowboarding is my main sport- which is often intertwined with my travel plans. Others -slackline, rowing, cycling (as a mode of transport- don't own any lycra), swimming... I'd like to try kitesurfing someday too. Sometimes I like watching cricket and F1 when I can.
- Other Interests
- Hiking - from short hikes to 5-6 day trips. Travel- mainly to Japan and USA recently but want to check out SE Asia and Europe soon. I can cook a bit since I used to work in restaurants.I go to the gym and swim when I can. Yoga is also something I'd like to get back into.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SputniksPartner is online now.
- Get to know SputniksPartner safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13