I'm absolutely unique, just like everyone else.
I guess I should talk about myself then...
I'm independent, unconventional and forthright. I have quite a sarcastic sense of humour and a very sceptical mindset. I'm very inquisitive and never bored. I can get very excited about seemingly insignificant things. I'm genuinely passionate about my job. I care about the environment, human and animal rights. I'm often found with my head in a book. I love living by myself and enjoy cooking, gardening and getting creative. I don't respond well to arrogance, ignorance, manipulation and materialism. I try to step outside the square and be open to new ideas and experiences. I tend to hold back until I feel some kind of connection with someone. I think I can sound incredibly serious - I'm really not. I'm fairly content with life and my goal is to simply live with passion. I'd just like to find someone happy to share my life experiences with. Oh and I don't always begin all my sentences with "I".
At a glance
|Summary||SquareHeart's details||SquareHeart's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||22 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||South - West Region (eg. Wagga Wagga), NSW||within 75km of Albury 2640|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
I'm hoping to find someone who has a good idea of what they want from life, is kind with a social conscience, thinks differently, has passions, loves books and music.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Radiohead, Augie March, Something for Kate, Nick Cave. Some classical (Arvo Part), anything out of the ordinary, ambient, experimental.
- Classic novels, lots of non fiction on philosophy, psychology, science. Writers I like include JG Ballard, Kafka, Beckett. Just started William Gibson's Pattern Recognition for the Book Club. Also the odd cook book and various magazines.
- Movies & TV
- Big fan of films by Charlie Kaufman (Synecdochy NY is my all time favourite), Woody Allen, Coen Brothers. Favourite shows are QI, Colbert Report, Daily Show, Bill Maher, Gruen, Louie, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Grand Designs, and anything by Ricky Gervais and Shaun Micallef.
- Other Interests
- Architecture, photography, gardening, travelling, live music, keeping fit.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SquareHeart is online now.
- Get to know SquareHeart safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Feb '14