SB3000 (was Srb2)
So, you like stuff? I like stuff too!
I would like to think I enjoy the simple things in life, valuing good friendships and family above all else. My close friends would describe me as extremely loyal with a relentless ability to make them laugh. I have a very serious side too having worked very hard to get where I am today. I have a keen sense of adventure and love to check out something new just for the hell of it. I choose the road less travelled. I love to hang out with my two nieces (4 & 7 yo) because they remind me how much fun you can have when you don't take things too seriously all the time.
I'm pretty content with my lot in life and very grateful for what I have. In spite of this, I love a challenge and try to push myself outside of my comfort zone. I have been very fortunate to have travelled to some great places around the world. My most recent trip was to Patagonia, riding motorbikes with mates. I like quiet time at the art gallery. I believe we all have an obligation to the community. I have dreams and aspirations and rarely have them too far from my sights. I believe in random acts of kindness.
At a glance
|Summary||SB3000's details||SB3000's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||27 - 40 yrs old|
Sydney - North, NSW
(Lower North Shore)
|within 25km of Neutral Bay 2089|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I look for a smile that exudes genuine happiness and honesty. Someone with enough confidence to allow themselves to be vulnerable with their feelings, but not too much that they hide their true personality. Of course, we must click and laughs along the way is a must.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- triple j
- more newspapers than books
- Movies & TV
- How I met your mother, American dad, Family guy, white collar, community, 30 rock, the inbetweeners... I also love watching nature documentaries (don't judge me!) Too many movies to name...
- Going to the gym, running, mountain bike riding, dirt bike riding and the odd swim
- Other Interests
- Really enjoy cooking, although haven't mastered it yet. Love to travel, but there always seems to be a thousand other places to see, so I'm never far from planning my next trip(s).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if SB3000 is online now.
- Get to know SB3000 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Dec '13