Blondes Prefer Gentlemen
At 64, I'm still catching up with 37.
I'm a pleasant sort of person - honest, well mannered, bright, articulate, easy going, classy with a sense of style, and very modest. I possess an English sense of humour, as in nothing is religious, and I laugh easily.
I don't come with baggage or a recent ex and although I'm single and have been for a while, I'm quite contented - although it would be nice to have company. There are times when I think outside of the box regarding conformity and I'm not one to go along with the crowd if I think they're wrong.
Although well mannered, I enjoy being independent with my own opinions, all of which I'm open about, and I don't mind a good debate as I might learn something. As much as I like to socialise and go out, I like my home life to be tranquil and relaxing.
Communication and honesty are really important to me, as are good manners. I'm a lady and I do expect to be treated as such. However, I can also be quite a daredevil and adventurous and I still like being a pillion passenger on a motorbike and exploring different places. I also love animals and nature.
My hobbies are landscape photography, travel, architecture, flying & sailing, wining & dining, movies & art. I'm not really a sports person, although I'm always open to being introduced to something new.
There's more to the measure of a man than being macho or how much he acquires. I am looking for a decent man with an excellent mental rapport and intellectual companionship. Someone who's a gentleman, kind hearted and doesn't play games or around.
If you're out there, I'd love to meet you.
At a glance
|Summary||StandingTall's details||StandingTall's ideal partner|
|Age||64 years old||55 - 67 yrs old|
Sydney - North, NSW
|within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a gentle gentleman, who is articulate, sharp-witted and charming. Someone who likes to have fun and is affectionate and kind hearted. Most importantly I'm looking for chemistry.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love R & B, George Benson, Michael Jackson, anything cruisy jazz, Motown, Al Jarreau, plus still listen to all the modern stuff. Not into Country or heavy metal.
- Currently on the third book of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - great story but all the Swedish names I can't pronounce are driving me crazy. My Favourite book is still The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings although love anything by Lee Child, recently introduced to his books on a cruise by an American.
- Movies & TV
- Love movies - particularly spy movies, thrillers, anything with a good storyline and science fiction. Tend to love the English dramas on TV, shame they've taken off Spooks and loved Mad Men. Will watch anything by David Attenborough and like documentaries on space.
- As I said above, I'm not really a sports person but I do like watching the winter olympics, diving and surprisingly the Nazcar 500. Would love to learn to trout fish, fly in a tri-plane and would like to do a bungie jump in NZ mountains.
- Other Interests
- My hobbies are travel, landscape photography, architecture, flying & sailing, wining & dining, movies & art. Am open to being taught anything new. Am also not bad at chess and backgammon.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if StandingTall is online now.
- Get to know StandingTall safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Nov '13