Just arrived in Cairns, seek outdoor adventures!
Being a stable, reliable & homely kinda guy, I was surprised when I was bitten by a nasty bug whilst out & about a couple of years back! Now if I was bitten at a younger age I might have been able to deal with it a little better, I guess like Measles! But being bitten whilst riding Society's tread mill, well let's just say I was a goner....
My world changed, not in New York, Rio or Old London Town, but in Pomona of all places. Not Pomona that Ben Lee mentions in his #1 commercial hit song a few years back, but Pomona near Gympie! Who would've guessed.......
Now I'll be honest, I do like public transportation. Well not Sydney Buses, particularly when someone is listening to their mp3 without headphones! But a ferry ride across Sydney Harbour can help me slow down & really take in how amazing life is.
I never thought my love of, well.....some public transport..... & the bite that delivered immense pain to my old self & a passion that will be with me for the rest of my life, would see me travel the world. That bite was delivered by the dreaded Travel Bug. So in all my wisdom I've managed to combine my love of travel and work.
Over time however I have come to realise that I've neglected someone very special in my life, someone who can both delight & fright! I miss hearing Sally. Sitting together, tapping her voluptuous body or stroking her on a lazy Sunday afternoon. So I've decided to ask my friend if I can have Sally back! Please......cause Sally is after all my favourite Guitar!
So if you'd like to hang out with Stanley (and occasionally Sally), let me know! I love sharing stories & have been lucky enough to spend time my free time in both Sydney & Cairns. The best of both world's, but now I've arrived in Cairns and have no departure any time soon.
At a glance
|Summary||StanleyRogers's details||StanleyRogers's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||27 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Far North Queensland (eg. Cairns), QLD||within 50km of Cairns 4870|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'3/160 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
Most of the time, I don't take myself very seriously. Most of the time, you shouldn't, either. I am laid-back, and extremely friendly. You are beautiful, kind, compassionate, intelligent, witty, wonderful, giving, generous, self-assured, modest, humble, outgoing, shy or just simply fun!!!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I'll share my earphone with you of course. So you can hear all my favourites.
- Studying environmental manangement, so most readings at the moment are case studies :(
- Movies & TV
- TV is not a big part of my life but I do enjoy Modern Family and the Voice. I love lots of movies however sometimes you just need to see something really stupid. The latest stupid movie I watched and loved was 'The Incredible Burt Wonderstone'
- Love most watersports and happy to watch NRL from time to time
- Other Interests
- Camping and swimming are my main interests at the moment
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if StanleyRogers is online now.
- Get to know StanleyRogers safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 Apr '13