If I was a car then this would be my ad! For sale (or lease). Slightly used, low maint, moderate k's. Gears inc strong/silent, hard working, & noisy/exciteable
So, this is where I have to tell you all about me...
My journey so far has been what I'd describe as a steady rollercoaster ride.
School and part time work in my teens turned into full time work and night time studies in my twenties. Multiple priorities of work & surfing, study & football, relationships and social life
saw lots of success and lots of failure across all these areas. Character building stuff!
Career wise ended up working with a relatively large company for quite some years with my interest maintained by more than a dozen varied roles across the business in long term locations from Sydney to Hobart to Budapest. Have worked in senior sales and finance roles with a great breadth of experience & a head for common sense as my mainstays. I really enjoy working where I am and am finding it interesting as I have transitioned from young up & comer to leader and coach.
Family wise have been down the marriage and separation path with some great memories and 2 even greater kids - the youngest lives with me for half of each week. Don't get me wrong they aren't perfect and both of them have their moments, but I am proud of them and who they are.
I have a very clear sense of what is important to me: my 2 kids, being happy, spending time with friends and family, working in a job I enjoy - all that pretty normal stuff I guess.
I like doing lots of different things and I like doing habitual things. This gives me variety and excitement as well as a sense of stability in my life. I have a fairly good sense of who I am, what I stand for and what my life values are.
At a glance
|Summary||Steve17a's details||Steve17a's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||40 - 53 yrs old|
Sydney - North, NSW
|within 10km of Narrabeen 2101|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Well, I am looking for someone who knows who she is, has her own set of interests with some overlap to mine, is hard working, caring & loving. Kids are fine and acceptance of mine is crucial. Friendship could be a great starting point. Who knows what may happen.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Mood & situation dependant ranging from blues to rock, to pop to classical. Favourites include Gwen Stefani, Van Morrison, Kate Ceberano. Cold Chisel and Elvis. Have been known to have had Phantom and Grease blasting on the stereo.
- Enjoy escaping with a good book & a coffee . Many varied and some dubious tastes including crime by Lee Child & Robert Crais, detectives by Michael Connelly and Kathy Reichs, escape fiction by Wilbur Smith and Robert Barrett (forgive me) and imaginative escapism by Dan Brown and Matthew Reilly.
- Movies & TV
- Don't get to see that many but favourites could include Indiana Jones I & III, Titanic, Monty Python, and yes I watched Borat and laughed my head off. As you can see I like the comedy and action genres as opposed to deep romantics. TV interests include Chaser, NCIS, Dancing & Sunday.
- Played heaps in my younger days and still enjoy watching League & Union. Occasional forays into golf & ten pin with the kids but more inclined to coastal walks and the odd gym session. Still have my malibu surfboard in the shed that I have promised to get on again one day!
- Other Interests
- Enjoy lots of other pastimes including perpetual home renovations, computers & spending time with my kids (above the chaffeuring duties)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Steve17a is online now.
- Get to know Steve17a safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Nov '13