Do you have a good sense of humor?
I like weekend road trips, traveling near or far, experiencing the outdoors, or sitting back sometimes and not doing anything. A day at the beach, scuba diving or hiking in the mountains are always something to look forward to. I enjoy dining out or cooking in on any given day. I enjoy a good joke or a bad one, intelligent conversation and have a dry sense of humor.
At a glance
|Summary||Steve455's details||Steve455's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||35 - 52 yrs old|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a good sense of humor that has similar interests. Someone that laughs easily and smiles without warning.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- All kinds. Pink Floyd, B-52s, Eagles, Beach Boys, Matchbox Twenty, Talking Heads, Bob Marley, Powder Finger, Steppenwolf, Don Henley, Huey Lewis, Buffalo Springfield and Tchaikovsky to name a few. Motown, blues and jazz.
- All kinds. Mostly read for news and entertainment. John Grisham, Lee Child, Vince Flynn. Classics. Whatever holds my interest.
- Movies & TV
- All kinds. Don't watch too much television, but always interested in seeing a good movie. Air America, Point Break, Catch-22, Swordfish, To Catch a Thief, Bourne Series, The Italian Job, Congo, Timeline. Everything from action adventure to classics and documentaries.
- All kinds. Although I don't really follow sports too closely.
- Other Interests
- Hiking, scuba diving, white water rafting, skydiving (every now and then), surfing (laughable), snow skiing, camping. Most things outdoors in moderation. Cooking, woodworking, photography and gardening are ongoing interests.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Steve455 is online now.
- Get to know Steve455 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '13