Do you have a good sense of humor?
I like weekend road trips, traveling near or far, experiencing new places or sitting back sometimes and not doing anything. A day at the beach, reef diving along the coast or hiking in the mountains are always something to look forward to. I enjoy dining out or cooking in on any given day, science museums, art galleries and markets. I enjoy a good joke or a bad one, intelligent conversation and have a dry sense of humor.
At a glance
|Summary||Steve455's details||Steve455's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||40 - 53 yrs old|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a good sense of humor that has similar interests. Someone that laughs easily and smiles without warning. Someone with an open mind that will try almost anything once and isn't completely insane.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- All kinds. Pink Floyd, B-52s, Eagles, Beach Boys, Matchbox Twenty, Talking Heads, Bob Marley, Powder Finger, Steppenwolf, Don Henley, Huey Lewis, Buffalo Springfield and Tchaikovsky to name a few. Motown, blues, classical and jazz.
- Mostly read for news and entertainment. John Grisham, Lee Child, Vince Flynn. Weekend newspapers. Classics. Nature. How to books. Whatever holds my interest.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch too much television, but always interested in seeing a good movie. Air America, Point Break, Catch-22, Swordfish, To Catch a Thief, Casablanca, Bourne Series, The Italian Job, Congo, Timeline. Everything from action adventure to classics and documentaries.
- Don't really follow sports too closely.
- Other Interests
- Surfing (laughable), kayaking, white water rafting, skiing, camping. Most things outdoors in moderation. Most things indoors in moderation. Film, food, music and art festivals. Photography, woodworking, cooking and gardening.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Steve455 is online now.
- Get to know Steve455 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Dec '13