New2Brisbane (was StraightShooter2012)
If I'd have known that finding the right person was as easy as buying a stamp, I would have gone to the post office years ago ;) Express post bag please...
Moved to Brisbane end of 2013 for a new job. I dedicated a lot of my late teens and early twenties to playing a sport overseas; so you could say I'm a late bloomer that is now playing catch up on the ready to settle down front. Not really up for hanging out at nightclubs (the odd boogie is ok), dating friends of friends or dating at work type thing. So here I am... Marco... Polo... Marco... Polo...
I've had the opportunity to live & work in places like Japan, NZ, Mexico, Sth Africa, U.S., and even Manhattan NY but I also like go just a good old road trip to a good pub or pie shop. I'd like to see more of our own backyard like NT, Tas, Far Nth Qld but would like a partner to share those great experiences. Paris, London, and NY is on the cards over the next few years for another reason given the industry I work in now, hint hint...
I'm a beach/outdoors type; staying fit/healthy, but not an obsessive way. I like to get amongst it, whether hiking, cycling, or swimming. I miss heading to my parent's farm in the outskirts of Syd to just walk the paddocks.
I love the atmosphere of live events, whether sports, theatre, Cirque de Soleil, stand up comedy, live music, a good concert.
Like to be spontaneous, nothing beats a good road trip. The journey can sometimes be the most rewarding...
I love dining out and trying various restaurants but equally at home cooking up a storm in the kitchen to entertain friends/family, and yes I can actually cook.
Big animal and nature lover (but not a hippy or tree hugger)... cruelty to animals and habitat destruction is one of the biggest crimes we commit on this earth as human beings.
At a glance
|Summary||New2Brisbane's details||New2Brisbane's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
Brisbane - Southside, QLD
(Work - St Lucia)
|Within 25km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Kind and big hearted. Adventurous, gets amongst it, will give things a go. See's a relationship as a team effort. Funny, witty and intelligent. Intuitive. Likes the beach & outdoors. Loves to get amongst life. Fit & firm (muscle tone that is). Actually looking like your photo's helps too ;)
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Rock, Pop, house, old school R & B, 80's and 90's. Enjoy going to concerts & good live music.
- Mostly outside in my spare time so reading is a time constraint thing but a good book comes on holidays or to the beach with me. The paper is a fav to unwind over brekkie, autobiographies, fitness & well-being mags, and cookbooks (true).
- Movies & TV
- These days like a good Action, Comedy or a 'based on a true story'...
- Sport has been a part of my life from a very young age. I enjoy boxing, gym, tennis, hiking, beach swimming, cycling, walking, kicking the footy, beach volleyball, basketball, I'll try just about anything.
- Other Interests
- Travel - everyone's cliche, gardening, fishing, cooking & entertaining friends, spending time at my parents farm, horse riding, road trips, good wine & champagne, visiting vineyards, food & restauranting, good coffee, fashion, BBQ's.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if New2Brisbane is online now.
- Get to know New2Brisbane safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Sep '14