CouldIBeYourKatut (was StraightShooter2012)
I dedicated a lot of my teens and early twenties to playing a sport overseas, so you could say I'm a late bloomer now playing catch up. What's your excuse?
Not into nightclubs, don't like to date friends of friends, don't like to date work colleagues, so that kinda narrows down the dating population which is where RSVP comes in...
I've had the opportunity to live & work in places like Japan, NZ, Mexico, Sth Africa, U.S., and even Manhattan NY. I've also seen a fair bit of the world in my holiday travels which I think broadens the mind. Hoping in fact to see a bit more of our own backyard we live in like NT, Tas, Far Nth Qld but need a travel buddy.
I'm a beach/outdoors type; staying fit/healthy, but not an obsessive way. I like to get amongst it, whether hiking, cycling, walking my dog, or heading to my parents farm in the southern highlands.
I enjoy the atmosphere of live events, whether sports, theatre, Cirque de Soleil, a good comedian, live music, a good concert.
Like to be spontaneous, nothing beats a good road trip to see a winery or crafts shop in the middle of nowhere just cause. The journey can sometimes be the most rewarding, then again the destination is good too.
I love dining out and trying various restaurants but equally at home cooking up a storm in the kitchen to entertain friends/family.
I try not to take life too seriously and joke around a fair bit, witty, sarcastic banter essential, better to be funny than funny looking right.
Big animal and nature lover by the way... and think cruelty to animals more than anything is one of the biggest crimes we can commit. If you're not a dog lover we probably won't get along either.
At a glance
|Summary||CouldIBeYourKatut's details||CouldIBeYourKatut's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||28 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW (Work - Northbridge)||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Just a good human being!!! Giving and supportive. Adventurous & open minded, will give things a try. See's 'us' as a team that supports each other. Likes the beach & outdoors. Loves to get amongst life. Athletic or slim and they actually are... Looks like their pics.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Rock, Pop, house, old school R & B, 80's and 90's. Favs include Matchbox 20 & Rob Thomas, Foo Fighters (Dave Grohl is a dude), LIVE, Daughtry, Silverchair, Powderfinger, Soundgarden & Chris Cornell, INXS with Hutcho, and MJ (of course) just to name a few. Enjoy going to concerts & good live music.
- Mostly outside in my spare time so reading is a time constraint thing but a good book comes on holidays or to the beach with me. The paper is a fav to unwind over brekkie, autobiographies, fitness & well-being mags, and cookbooks (true).
- Movies & TV
- These days like a good Action, Comedy or a 'true story'... I appreciate a good Aussie flick. TV - Celebrity Apprentice, Survivor, American Idol or The Voice, Wife Swap, Jersey or Geordie Shore and Rock of Love (both for the corn factor), like a good cooking show.
- Sport has been a part of my life from a very young age. In terms of playing, tennis is a passion having lived/played overseas for 5+ yrs. I enjoy boxing, gym, hiking, beach swimming, cycling, walking, kicking the footy, beach volleyball, basketball, I'll try just about anything.
- Other Interests
- Travel - everyone's cliche, gardening, fishing, cooking & entertaining friends, spending time at my parents farm, horse riding, road trips, good wine & champagne, wine tasting at a good vineyard, food & restauranting, good coffee, fashion, BBQ's. Would like to go camping more.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if CouldIBeYourKatut is online now.
- Get to know CouldIBeYourKatut safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: